PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Fin fan pain over Wes Welker

Status
Not open for further replies.
The author omitted the Williams trade which really hurt the franchise. They gave two first round picks and a third for a guy that toked himself out of the league.

Ricky was the best RB in the league when he was in Miami. In fact, he was so good that it wasn't even close. Their defense was good, but he carried those teams to the brink of the playoffs every year despite a mediocre supporting cast on offense.

I have never seen a running back as good as Ricky Williams when he was in Miami. Ever.

I'll second that, an incredible back bar none; he threw it all away, what a waste of talent.

If you think that NE would not have used the poison pill if Miami rejected the trade I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn.
Whatever, dude. You said Welker signed an RFA contract with a poison pill paragraph and I corrected you. THere was no RFA contract tendered.

Kraft said there would be no poison pills. If you think BB has the power to over-rule Kraft, it's no wonder you bought that bridge in Brooklyn. Good luck finding someone to sell it to :rofl:

umm, if i had the choice, i would pick welker over chambers any day...

and i do mean ANY day...chambers istn even a WR, hes supposed to be a TE...

Yeah, a 5'11'' TE. Where you guys come up with this stuff?

Chambers is faster, stronger, jumps higher, has better body control, is better after the catch, makes more amazing catches...

The only thing is Chambers drops 2 or 3 more balls then Welker but he also catches more so it's all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes