PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Shaughnessy blasts Patriots over tickets, parking, time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kraft knew he couldnt sell 68000 PSL's at $5k each, thats why he didnt do it....
Are you kidding me..? He could have averaged $5,000 easily.
or are you saying he doesnt know business?
Of course not - I am saying what I have been saying all along... Bob Kraft sacrficed hundreds of millions of dollars to build the stadium he did in the location he did.

Last edited:
PatsWickedPissah,
This thread was started regarding the article concerning the rip off known as full price for preseason games and related items such as parking.

I responded and the stool sample known as QuiGon tells me to STFU and stop whining. And as you can see, it has gone downhill from there.
Here's the funny part, which you're just too much of a moron to realize: I didn't originally tell you to STFU and quit whining. Your whole temper tantrum was started when you completely misread what I wrote. :rofl: Let's recap:

Double G: "When I had season tickets, it jerked a knot in my ass to have to pay full price for those two games."

This statement clearly implies that you no longer have season tickets. My response:

QuiGon: "Anyone that doesn't like being forced to buy pre-season games with their full season package should STFU and turn in their tickets."

So clearly, my statement wasn't even directed at you..!! But that certainly didn't stop you from going off with a temper tantrum any 3 year old would be proud of. :rofl:
Who other than someone who ate a lot of lead paint chips as a kid would attack someone, a fellow fan I might add, and tell him to STFU and stop whining.
You better be careful... your mommy won't let her keep using her computer if you can't play nice.

Ok, you weren't telling ME to STFU, you were just saying STFU in general.

Thanks for clearing that up, I feel so much better now.

Ok, now we're done.

I guess I was wrong, you're not a total douchebag afterall.

NOW I'm feeling the love!

Are you kidding me..? He could have averaged $5,000 easily. Of course not - I am saying what I have been saying all along... Bob Kraft sacrficed hundreds of millions of dollars to build the stadium he did in the location he did.

Ever notice when you respond to the Kraft hater Dannyboy with good solid reasoning, that makes sense - he never answers. He runs to another thread and plays attack and run.

Danny it's really getting old -come on man, you like the team and you seem to be a fan. Why do you feel the need to continue these baseless (as far as we know) attacks on Kraft and his family?

If anyone agrees, maybe we should take a poll as far as asking Danny to air his issue once and for all and then move on OR let it go and talk football, not hatred.

Ever notice when you respond to the Kraft hater Dannyboy with good solid reasoning, that makes sense - he never answers. He runs to another thread and plays attack and run.
That's the DannyBoy signature maneuver..!! :D

I'm not running from anything...I have a life...cant hang here all day like some...anyway, there is no EFFING way that Kraft turned down a chance to make over $300 million dollars by selling PSL's...he raises the price to parking by $5 every other year just to make an extra few thousand and you think he's turning down 300 mill? :rofl:

No effing way...None. Zilch. Zero.:rolleyes:

I'm not running from anything...I have a life...cant hang here all day like some...anyway, there is no EFFING way that Kraft turned down a chance to make over $300 million dollars by selling PSL's...he raises the price to parking by $5 every other year just to make an extra few thousand and you think he's turning down 300 mill? :rofl:

Well, then how do you account for the simple fact that there are no PSL's in Gillette..? I mean, I ain't making that up... there's about 60,000 season ticket holders that can attest to that fact (and you're one of 'em).

So, you are saying that if he had asked for $5,000 each for a PSL, that nobody would take him up on it??

Or, are you saying that 68,000 x $5,000 does not equal $340,000,000

Well, then how do you account for the simple fact that there are no PSL's in Gillette..?

Like I said....as a smart businessman, he knew the market and he knew he couldnt sell 68,000 PSL's a 5k a pop....jjust as he knew a privately built stadium on his own land in the Boston area was a better deal in the long run than the Conn. deal.

So, you are saying that if he had asked for $5,000 each for a PSL, that nobody would take him up on it??

I'm saying he'd sell about 10,000 of them and decided not to because he knew he'd be better off in the long run with the highest prices in sports instead.

Last edited:
Like I said....as a smart businessman, he knew the market and he knew he couldnt sell 68,000 PSL's a 5k a pop....
So Cleveland and Carolina and Pittsburgh can do it, but New England can't..? I don't think so. Especially after 3 Super Bowls. Maybe they wouldn't have sold every single PSL by year 1, but they sure as hell would all be sold by now.

Carolina's top PSL is $20,000 - $20,000 - and they are sold out of those. I think NE could do the same.

I can't wait to see what Dallas charges in their new stadium. Ya know, believe it or not, they are selling PSL's for the nicer seats for the 2008 season in Texas Stadium. That's right - they are selling PSL's in a stadium that will only have 1 year of existence remaining. Only they don't call 'em "PSL's", they are called "Premium Seat Options."

Last edited:
OK Quigs...youre right....Krafty chose not to make 340 million dollars...once again, he did it for the fans!....its all for the fans!

OK Quigs...youre right....Krafty chose not to make 340 million dollars...once again, he did it for the fans!....its all for the fans!
Well it's nice of you to make the admission... I'll add this to the "Ty Law Debates of '04" when I need to go to my Danny-Boy "I told you so" inventory :D

I actually find it in bad taste to charge full ticket prices for 'glorified practice'.

I hope the Red Sox don't charge full price for their spring training games (yes, I realize they don't play their ST games in Fenway)

What's wrong with what he wrote? He's criticizing the pre-season and since he covers the Pats, of course, he's going to use them as examples. I think many people would agree that these games should cost less since they are essentially a glamorized practices and scrimmages.

If they cut the preseason game price they'd likely raise the regular season game price to cover the loss of income. Dan Shank's email address is at the end of the story if anyone wants to send him a love note.

Um I do sell bridges.....http://www.contech-cpi.com/bridges/11.... why are bridge sales always associated with fraud? ;)

Sorry, I'm just now getting back to the board, and seeing this comment. I definitely laughed out loud. No offense, of course. I'm sure your bridges are the best in the business:). Let me rephrase my comment: Replace "I have a bridge to sell you", with "I have some swamp land to sell you". I applogize upfront to any swamp land sales people.:)

I actually find it in bad taste to charge full ticket prices for 'glorified practice'.

I hope the Red Sox don't charge full price for their spring training games (yes, I realize they don't play their ST games in Fenway)

Of course they do! All 162 of their summer training games,after their spring training games. They have done away with the "two fer one" deals too. What is the meaning of that obsolescent term "Doubleheader"? Is that some monster from a horror movie?

....Krafty chose not to make 340 million dollars...once again, he did it for the fans!....its all for the fans!

You run into trouble when you assume you've got his motive figured out. What if he hasn't sold PSL's because he figures the value is only going to go up? Wouldn't he feel like a total Orthwein if he sold the PSL's for 5k today and they were worth 50k in 2015?

You run into trouble when you assume you've got his motive figured out. What if he hasn't sold PSL's because he figures the value is only going to go up? Wouldn't he feel like a total Orthwein if he sold the PSL's for 5k today and they were worth 50k in 2015?

In Danny Boy's defense, the "other" side is also assuming they know Kraft's motives, at least partially. Danny Boy may have a wild hair across his ass when it comes to the Krafts, but there's no question that ownership implemented some policies that are less than 100% fan friendly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back