PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Shannon Sharpe vs Skip Bayless!!! The Brady debate! Fire fire fire fire!!!

Well, right now, it looks like Brady's jockstrap is hanging from the rafters of Levi's Stadium...
Then Mac has one less to flod and iron.

Well, right now, it looks like Brady's jockstrap is hanging from the rafters of Levi's Stadium...
You seem to be confused. Brady has more rings than that whole storied franchise.

Tom Brady has chunks of guys like Jimmy G in his stool.

Rafters?

K1A1860R.jpg

I don't follow this show at all but I do know that Sharpe has been a huge Brady detractor over the years; even when Brady was winning Super Bowls. I think Skip is reacting to behind the scenes stuff. He knows Sharpe detests Brady a lot.

I don't follow this show at all but I do know that Sharpe has been a huge Brady detractor over the years; even when Brady was winning Super Bowls. I think Skip is reacting to behind the scenes stuff. He knows Sharpe detests Brady a lot.

Skip is like the morons on this forum who worship Brady and think he won all those super bowls by himself. What are the odds of a 6th rounder coming out of nowhere and winning 7 titles? infinitesimally low. Odds are he got major help along with way, both by his coaching staff (in NE, including BB, McD, Weis, and perhaps most importantly Scarnecchia) or talent around him (long list of good players in Tampa).

Just watched the Skip vs Shannon debate on Brady prior to the Niners game and Skip literally thought the Bucs had a chance because Brady wanted to get revenge on the Niners organization for not signing him. LMAO

Skip is like the morons on this forum who worship Brady and think he won all those super bowls by himself. What are the odds of a 6th rounder coming out of nowhere and winning 7 titles? infinitesimally low. Odds are he got major help along with way, both by his coaching staff (in NE, including BB, McD, Weis, and perhaps most importantly Scarnecchia) or talent around him (long list of good players in Tampa).

Just watched the Skip vs Shannon debate on Brady prior to the Niners game and Skip literally thought the Bucs had a chance because Brady wanted to get revenge on the Niners organization for not signing him. LMAO
Make-Up Meme GIF by Justin

Skip is like the morons on this forum who worship Brady and think he won all those super bowls by himself.
You're being a douchebag again. No one thinks Brady won all those Super Bowls by himself. We're just able to recognize the obvious, which is Brady was the most important person to each of those Super Bowl championships. Others had importance, just not as much as Brady.

And how many Super Bowls do you think Belichick was winning in New England with Bledsoe? They were lined up to have 10 seasons together before Mo Lewis intervened. My guess is Belichick would have been fired after the 2002 season had Bledsoe remained the starting QB. His head coaching career probably would have been over at that point. Brady gave Belichick an opportunity to shine, not the other way around.

You're Rob Parker of the forum so what's your point lol

And how many Super Bowls do you think Belichick was winning in New England with Bledsoe? They were lined up to have 10 seasons together before Mo Lewis intervened. My guess is Belichick would have been fired after the 2002 season had Bledsoe remained the starting QB. His head coaching career probably would have been over at that point. Brady gave Belichick an opportunity to shine, not the other way around.
Skip has said before on the show that he has a friend who was on the early Pats staff in 2001. He put his house up for sale after they started 0-2 as he thought the entire coaching staff was going to get fired that season.

I think Brady would've gotten on the field at some point as Bledsoe did not fit in with the offense. If Brady was terrible, Bill probably would've been canned after the 2002 season ended.

I think Brady would've gotten on the field at some point as Bledsoe did not fit in with the offense. If Brady was terrible, Bill probably would've been canned after the 2002 season ended.

Brady himself admitted that if he didn't win the SB in 2001 that he would have been relegated to second string QB in 2002, and I seriously doubt he catches on somewhere else if he got released

Brady himself admitted that if he didn't win the SB in 2001 that he would have been relegated to second string QB in 2002, and I seriously doubt he catches on somewhere else if he got released
Brady would have been named starter the following year and they still win a bunch of Super Bowls.

Brady would have been named starter the following year and they still win a bunch of Super Bowls.

Not according to him. Or did you miss Man in the Arena episode 1?

BTW, Brady also said in an interview that he can't say he is the GOAT over Montana. Since it came from the horse's mouth, it must be true...isn't that the way you operate?

Not according to him. Or did you miss Man in the Arena episode 1?

BTW, Brady also said in an interview that he can't say he is the GOAT over Montana. Since it came from the horse's mouth, it must be true...isn't that the way you operate?
Tom has a sense of humility. You should look up what that means.

Skip has said before on the show that he has a friend who was on the early Pats staff in 2001. He put his house up for sale after they started 0-2 as he thought the entire coaching staff was going to get fired that season.

If not for Brady, Belichick is fired after 2002 and goes back to being a DC somewhere.

Everything Belichick has as a HC is owed to one man: Tom Brady. Belichick has ZERO success as an HC without him.

You mean like he had when he laughed at Plaxico Burress, or nah?
The Giants were 12 point underdogs in that game. He laughed at not being able to score more than 17 points after a season where they scored almost 37 points a game. I wish Unoriginal's breakdown of the O-Line play in that game was still available so that you could understand what went down in that game. Tom put the team ahead at 2:45. A missed holding call combined with a helmet catch, two or three dropped picks, a moronic all-out blitz to with a 6'5" receiver covered by a smurf with a groin pull and that lead was lost. Tom doesn't play on or coach the defense. Swear to God.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back