PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Shady McCoy Hamstring?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap I am still getting blasted with dislikes. Sorry for making a joke guys. I'll delete the post.

Holy crap I am still getting blasted with dislikes. Sorry for making a joke guys. I'll delete the post.

No Joke for you!

1389887782000-soup-nazi.jpg

He had hamstring problems in the preseason. This may be a season long thing for him. Hammies are never a good thing for RBs.

He averaged 2.4 in game 1. I know I am in the minority here but if he does the same in week 2...and a 5 year QB with a total of 394 yards passing starts the game...crowd noise and defense are our only worries.

Last edited:
My bad for bringing this up after you cut Bryce Brown yesterday, Bills fans.

Like they aren't prepared for McCoy. Fake concern here, they practiced for any contingency.

I very rarely use the "dislike" button, but rooting for a player on a fantasy team over the Patriots (even if in jest) earns you a -1 good sir. Now go think about what you've done.
That's why I don't play fantasy. I never want to be in a position of rooting against my team.

Serves you right, MF.

No seriously, that whole "dislike" button is silly. Most of us have an unwritten rule that we don't even bother with it. If someone disagrees with a comment or idea, they can just say so in their response.

I'm guessing that some or most were using it on your comment in jest (I hope!).

McCoy averages about 250 carries a year for 6 years now, that is a lot of wear and tear on his body, he could be breaking down..

OTOH it could be a Rex Ryan, "Rope a Dope"...... the Pats will be prepared for a healthy McCoy.

Serves you right, MF.

No seriously, that whole "dislike" button is silly. Most of us have an unwritten rule that we don't even bother with it. If someone disagrees with a comment or idea, they can just say so in their response.

I'm guessing that some or most were using it on your comment in jest (I hope!).
Well I know at least five parties guilty to breaking an unwritten rule. Jail time will be necessary

If he's close to being able, I can't imagine McCoy will miss such a big game.

If he's close to being able, I can't imagine McCoy will miss such a big game.

Agreed. No way that Rex/McCoy miss out on a shot at playing in the week #2 Super Bowl.

Of course those kinds of idiotic decisions may come back to bite them in the rear later on down the road, as opposed to being cautious and allowing the hamstring to heal properly.

I love how much they overpaid him at the RB position..love it

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand