PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Serving notice to the entire AFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
SEA HAWKER said:
Supportive???????????? Are you kidding me. Just like everyone else in the AFSt!nk most of you said we weren't any good, just like the rest of this lousy league. You only rooted for us is because you hate the Squealers. You are a dog eat dog ST!NKY Conference. In the NFC we are brothers in arms and we will win the Superbowl next year.

NFC is a joke. You're a joke. The AFC kicked your sad, pathetic team off into the streets...and the NFC felt sorry for you. The AFC thought that your team wasn't competitive enough. The Bengals were superior to your team. THE BENGALS...that tells you something right there.

Your team got to the playoffs because you accidentally won the other games. Paul Allen bought the other games...but he didn't shell out as much as Rooney did.

SEA HAWKER said:
Yeah I do feel betrayed by the st!nk AFC conference since they turned their backs on us. I'm glad we are out now because we are the REAL Superbowl Champs and more coming in the 2000s.

The Truth of the matter is that when it came time for a team to move from the AFC to the NFC, the Seahawks were more than happy to leave. They were tired of being the doormats of the AFC West.

Now, as for your feelings of betrayal. Why do you feel betrayed? Because almost no one was lining up to support the egotistical whiney little b!tches that are known as the Steelers? Last I looked, it was those classless "Captains" of the Steelers that refused to shake Brady's hand last night.

Na_polian said:
So, what you're trying to say is that you guys will wait for a championship for as long as we christian faithful have waited for Jesus' return?

no dimwit I am saying that we will be Super Bowl Champions in
2006*
*stolen

That makes us the team of the millenium.

SEA HAWKER said:
no dimwit I am saying that I just made a plop-plop in my ditie, and I need my mommy to change it and I'm crying now but she won't change me because she's passed out on the couch drunk and I'm getting a rash...

Oh, ok. That makes sense.

SEA HAWKER said:
MOMMY WOW! I'M A BIG KID NOW.

I love trolls. Always good for a shake of the head and a laugh.

Thought I smelled a Donkey in here

Welcome back BUSTER T BRONCO

You gave it away when you said that someone was bad at guessing trolls.
You really are pathetic...like a fox.

Last edited:
Na_polian said:
Aha! I discovered the truth!

Sad. :p

Dude, I've never laughed so hard at a post as I did at that. Simply awesome.

Man don't ban the trolls, bring em on, this is great.

jimmyjames said:
Welcome back BUSTER T BRONCO

You gave it away when you said that someone was bad at guessing trolls.
You really are pathetic...like a fox.

And you are pathetic like a bad paranoid troll guesser. You fit in well supporting an AFSt!nk has been team.

SEA HAWKER said:
MOMMY! Please change me NOW!!!! No! MOMMY NO! Don't leave me here in this closet all alone with just my poo-filled ditie! Noooooooooo!!!!! Don't leave me alone to go to the bar!!!!!!!!.

I feel for you. I really do. :eek:

SEA HAWKER said:
And you are pathetic like a bad paranoid troll guesser. You fit in well supporting an AFSt!nk has been team.

Better being a "has been" then a "never was".

OhExaulted1 said:
Better being a "has been" then a "never was".

Really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are the only team that dominated Punksburgh in the post season.

Joker said:
He spells like a Steeler fan...he butchers syntax like a Steelers fan...you know what they say.."if it walks like a duck and it quacks like a duck,guess what it is?"

... a Raider fan?!?

Scott37 said:
... a Raider fan?!?

Beat it Raiders fan.........You are also an AFSt!nk representative. Except you St!nk more than most of the sad conference.

SEA HAWKER said:

Except you lost.

And we won.

Oh, you mean DOMINATE. Yeah... you did.

SEA HAWKER said:

How could Pittsburgh dominate themselves? Oh, are you trying to say you're a Pats fan now? Geez, make up your mind feller...

I'm trying to be nice, because childhood abuse is no joking matter, and I feel for you. I do. I mean that.

Na_polian said:
How could Pittsburgh dominate themselves? Oh, are you trying to say you're a Pats fan now? Geez, make up your mind feller...

I'm trying to be nice, because childhood abuse is no joking matter, and I feel for you. I do. I mean that.

Are you even coherent?

SEA HAWKER said:

Yes, you did, but NE would have taken both those teams to the woodshed. Both teams got lucky avoiding a TRUE championship team.

Maybe SEA will be lucky enough to be the perennial NFC sacraficial lamb next year, but there chances will be zero in the big one just like the rest of that conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case