PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Serving notice to the entire AFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

SEA HAWKER

On the Roster
Reaction score
Your league is so overrated. We beat the Squealers yesterday. They beat up everybody in your we play no defense AFC. They were the best of the bunch and we brought them to their knees. They st!nk, the Colts st!nk, Denver st!nks even worse, the Bengals st!nk, and the Patriots are yesterdays news. You guys are old hat and I doubt will be in the playoffs next year.
On the other hand the Seahawks proved they are the best in the NFL and will win the the Super Bowl again next year despite the refs and that smug Patriots fans is a lock. Why don't you just rename the league the AFSt!nk. It should have been us and Carolina in the Super Bowl. Now take your cruddy league and learn how to play football.

I believe you are as much a Seahawks fan as I am.

SEA HAWKER said:
Your league is so overrated. We beat the Squealers yesterday. They beat up everybody in your we play no defense AFC. They were the best of the bunch and we brought them to their knees. They st!nk, the Colts st!nk, Denver st!nks even worse, the Bengals st!nk, and the Patriots are yesterdays news. You guys are old hat and I doubt will be in the playoffs next year.
On the other hand the Seahawks proved they are the best in the NFL and will win the the Super Bowl again next year despite the refs and that smug Patriots fans is a lock. Why don't you just rename the league the AFSt!nk. It should have been us and Carolina in the Super Bowl. Now take your cruddy league and learn how to play football.

Dude, the NFC sucks. And I say that as a football fan, not a Pats fan.

Sorry.

Ok... I know you're a troll, but I'm not really sure for what team.

I mean you could argue the Seahawks were robbed by the refs, but even with some of those calls going Seattle's way it would have been a close game. Both teams looked lousy. I don't think any team in the league's particularly afraid of either the Steelers or Seahawks based on last night's display.

Seattle was so bad the AFC gave them away instead of the Bengals.

madmike77 said:
Ok... I know you're a troll, but I'm not really sure for what team.

You got that right I'm a troll. There is not an AFSt!nk team that I will be civil too. We went 13-3 this year and nobody gave us credit. They said we didn't belong in the Super Bowl since we are an NFC team. So what game were you watching last night. We dominated the team that dominated everyone in your st!nky league. Guess that makes us the real champs. Do I make myself clear?

SEA HAWKER said:
You got that right I'm a troll. There is not an AFSt!nk team that I will be civil too. We went 13-3 this year and nobody gave us credit. They said we didn't belong in the Super Bowl since we are an NFC team. So what game were you watching last night. We dominated the team that dominated everyone in your st!nky league. Guess that makes us the real champs. Do I make myself clear?

Wow....didn't think you could get "stinky" by the censors?

SEA HAWKER said:

Ahhh I love the respect card AFTER a loss. Not only did you get plenty of credit, heralded as the best team in a crappy conference, but you proved yesterday that even some of that wasn't deserved.

OK, lets take a poll.

What team is this guy really a troll for?

He might even be a Steeler fan trying to cause ill will to the Seahawks.

I say he is a Steeler fan!

SEA HAWKER said:

Yeah. Like you're really a Seahawks fan. I'm out here in Seahawk country, so I know Seahawk fans, and you, sir, are no Seahawk Fan.

Bella*chick said:
I believe you are as much a Seahawks fan as I am.

This has gotta be a Stealers fan, hoping to generate some reverse backlash for all the complaints about the officiating in their big "win" :p

Seattle is so weak that they lost to a team who's QB had a passer rating of 22.6.

Seattle can complain all they want about officiating but they didn't have it half as bad as we did against the Broncos.

If Seattle didn't look so completely inept at the end of each half they might've been able to garner some sympathy. As it stands, no way.

Word of advice for Seahawks fans. Don't misconstrue our criticism of the officiating to mean that you guys deserved to win. You didn't. You suck. You're mere presence in that game ruined it.

Just b/c the Steelers didn't deserve to win doesn't mean that you did. The truth is that neither team deserved to win that game. You both played like sh!t.

In Super Bowl XXXVIII (38) there were two teams that both deserved to win. Super Bowl XL had two teams that both deserved to lose. I guess the Universe finally balanced itself out last night.

The good news is that this disastrous postseason is finally over. The NFL might be forced to accept an unworthy champion this year but the Patriots will Quantum Leap themselves back to the top of the league next season and put right what went so very wrong in 2005.

Na_polian said:
This has gotta be a Stealers fan, hoping to generate some reverse backlash for all the complaints about the officiating in their big "win" :p

That is exactly what I think.

He spells like a Steeler fan...he butchers syntax like a Steelers fan...you know what they say.."if it walks like a duck and it quacks like a duck,guess what it is?"

Tony Collins you sly old dog... you knew that the majority of this board was rooting for the Seahawks! ;)

Na_polian said:

You even st!nk at guessing trolls. Who wants to put money against the Seahawks winning the Super Bowl next year. I will be all over the AFSt!nk Boards until same time next year making sure you understand that it's ove for this St!nk Division.

SEA HAWKER said:
You even st!nk at guessing trolls. Who wants to put money against the Seahawks winning the Super Bowl next year. I will be all over the AFSt!nk Boards until same time next year making sure you understand that it's ove for this St!nk Division.
Dude, conference, not division.

You st!nk at hurling the insults accurately, O Steeler fan.

Good job Hawk.

16 responses in 25 minutes... a new windup record!

Last edited:
We have just heard from 'The Agony of Defeat' troll.

Tomorrow don't be surprised if we start hearing from "The thrill of victroy"gloating trolls.

SEA HAWKER said:

You're a f***in' moron. I was rooting for the Seahawks, but didn't really have any emotional attachment whether they won or lost. So were, probably, the majority of the people on this board, so go blow it out your a**.

Maybe you can go join the other Stealer fans on the ESPN boards... oh wait, you'd get your a** Cyber-kicked, ya P***y...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back