PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Serving notice to the entire AFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the conspiracy theorists

Why do yins Seahocker fans still believe this delusion that the refs cheated for the Stillers? Why would they cheat for the hated Steelers? What is the motive. Usually, you need to follow the money. If anyone would buy the refs, it would be the guy with the money, Mr. Microsoft.

Why doesn't the software genius design software to track the position of the football during a game. They could also get different angles from the Big Ben TD and computer animate the whole thing and prove it wasn't a TD.

The Steelers get apologys from the league on a fairly regular basis for blown calls, so maybe it was karma or something, but it wasn't the refs cheating for the Steelers, get real. We had a call go against us, when Stevens caught the ball, tucked it under his arm, turned upfield and took a step, and Chris Hope nailed him. FUMBLE! No, incomplete pass. Look at the tape, it was a fumble.

Never Mind

I went back and read all of the posts on this thread. I wasn't aware this wasn't a real Seahawk fan.

If you're a Steeler fan, can't you find something better to do? Go on as a Steeler fan and talk some smack! Your team won!

SEA HAWKER said:
It won't matter because we will BLOW away whoever represents the AFSt!nk in Super Bowl XLI

the only thing you are going to BLOW is you dad...now run along

My 2cents

For what its worth I liked the Seahawks a lot. I felt they had a good chance to beat Pittsburgh. Some iffy calls and a lotta drop balls by Stevens sunk them. Shame too. BTW: did they ever practice the 2 minute drill in 2005? Maybe next year Seahawks...... :rocker:

SEA HAWKER said:
It should have been us and Carolina in the Super Bowl.
WTF? This was not written by someone in the NFC. You're not a Seahawk fan, go pretend somewhere else or get a better act.

Last edited:
This AZZ-CLOWN SeaWanker is still here. Probably hasn't left his mom's basement since the SB. If the SeaHawks never return to the SB are we stuck with this AZZ-Clown forever?
Like some warped :p episode of :help: "The Twilight Zone" :help:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes