PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Serving notice to the entire AFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
SEA HAWKER said:
It won't matter because we will BLOW away whoever represents the AFSt!nk in Super Bowl XLI

Seattle has a decent chance of making it back in a weak conference.

Pittsburgh on the other hand will fall further behind the Bengals and the Browns will soon overtake them. Bettis is gone and the core of that team will look for bigger paydays elswhere. Ben is NOT a great QB and they will soon be a forgotten champion when the rest of that division overtakes them.

Seahawks next year 10-6, lose in divisional rd.

Pittsburgh next year 7-9, go from tough team to cream-puff after resting on a cheap win

PATSNUTme said:
I thought that you said that you were going away. Are you both stupid and a liar?

Maybe very, very soon you won't have that choice.

Spoken like a true tough guy who is so jealous that we won the Super Bowl but the criminal refs took it away from us. How did you like watching us dominate the Squealers?

SEA HAWKER said:
Spoken like a true tough guy who is so jealous that we won the Super Bowl but the criminal refs took it away from us. How did you like watching us dominate the Squealers?
It was more like both teams sucked and the refs had to separate them versus a team actually dominating the other.

BelichickFan said:
It was more like both teams sucked and the refs had to separate them versus a team actually dominating the other.

The only way they could score on us was a stupid trick play. That's not SuperBowl football. Typical AFSt!nk fraud play.

SEA HAWKER said:
The only way they could score on us was a stupid trick play. That's not SuperBowl football. Typical AFSt!nk fraud play.
So that 75 yard run was a trick play too ? :confused:

SEA HAWKER said:

Seattle was the better team, but as Kordella Stewert once pointed out "Sometimes the better team doesn't win"

SEA HAWKER said:
It should have been us and Carolina in the Super Bowl.

Wow! You're a smart one. You do realize that it is impossible for two teams in the same conference to be in the SB together?

stevedogc said:
Wow! You're a smart one. You do realize that it is impossible for two teams in the same conference to be in the SB together?
Classic :D If anything they should put a three year moratorium on NFC teams being in the Super Bowl. Make the AFC Championship game the Champion and play the Super Bowl just for fun.

Scott37 said:
... a Raider fan?!?

I normally don't get involved in these troll threads. But that was classic! Well done.

Although the more I think about it, my money is that he's a Jets fan.

stevedogc said:

Do you even understand logic? It was obviously meant as Carolina and us were the two best teams in football. Another AFSt!nk dummy is in the house.

SEA HAWKER said:
Do you even understand logic? It was obviously meant as Carolina and us were the two best teams in football. Another AFSt!nk dummy is in the house.

Ah yeah. Cause simple logic tells us that two teams in the same conference can not be in the SB together. What you said is illogical. Why state something that is an impossibility? Care to shoot yourself in the foot again?

Last edited:
stevedogc said:
Ah yeah. Cause simple logic tells us that two teams in the same conference can not be in the SB together. What you said is illogical. Why state something that is an impossibility? Care to shoot yourself in the foot again?

Just another AFSt!nk post by you taking up wasted space hee.

BelichickFan said:
So that 75 yard run was a trick play too ? :confused:

A trick in the sense that they thought Pitt was going to throw.

Cheating little buggers, us AFC...

SEA HAWKER said:

wasting space? Kind of like the Seahawks in the SuperBowl. The Steelers all but handed you the game. To bad you could not take advantage of it. I suggest you go out and bye 3 games to Glory 1, 2 or 3 at Patriots.com to see how a real team plays in a SuperBowl. They take advantage of other teams mistakes. Not blow them. Have a nice off-season.

One last thing. If the NFC is so great, then how come they are 3-7 in the last 10 superbowls? And 3-8 over the last 11 probowls?

Thanks for playing, have a nice day.

SEA HAWKER said:

If you check out post #31 you'll see this clown is a 13 year old Squeeler troll. He's still kinda fun to goof on, though.

How many Steelers does it take to change a light bulb?

None. They pay the refs to do it, then they take all the credit.

stevedogc said:
wasting space? Kind of like the Seahawks in the SuperBowl. The Steelers all but handed you the game. To bad you could not take advantage of it. I suggest you go out and bye 3 games to Glory 1, 2 or 3 at Patriots.com to see how a real team plays in a SuperBowl. They take advantage of other teams mistakes. Not blow them. Have a nice off-season.

One last thing. If the NFC is so great, then how come they are 3-7 in the last 10 superbowls? And 3-8 over the last 11 probowls?

Thanks for playing, have a nice day.

Of course we have a 3-7 record. It's becausse the refs steal the games away from the NFC and hand it to the AFSt!nk. One could make a case that the refs stole the games away from the Rams and Panthers and you should have lost those SuperBowls.

SEA HAWKER said:
Of course we have a 3-7 record. It's becausse the refs steal the games away from the NFC and hand it to the AFSt!nk. One could make a case that the refs stole the games away from the Rams and Panthers and you should have lost those SuperBowls.

I'm moving this thread to the interleague forum. SEA HAWKER, you are welcome to continue posting here, however please keep all of your further posts in that forum. If you fail to comply I'll be forced to remove you completely.

Ian

(Who after reading this thread suddenly isn't feeling so bad that Seattle lost)

Ian said:
I'm moving this thread to the interleague forum. SEA HAWKER, you are welcome to continue posting here, however please keep all of your further posts in that forum. If you fail to comply I'll be forced to remove you completely.

Ian

(Who after reading this thread suddenly isn't feeling so bad that Seattle lost)

I still think he's a Steeler troll, but this thread was good for a few good chuckles anyway.

SEA HAWKER said:

Ok. Make your case. I would love to hear this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down