PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sep 30 Early Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gr8est

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Okay, let's see if we can get a consolidated thread for comments on early games.

Don't rule out the Rams for the #1 pick in the draft, they are horrendous to the point of being unwatchable. Dallas looks good, but they aren't THAT good.

BTW, they are saying that Stephen Jackson has a 40% tear of his groin. Don't know if it happened in this game.

Go Browns! Don't let Dallas get too high a draft pick from them.

Go Miami, beat Oakland!

Go Bills (or whoever) against the Rats!

Okay, let's see if we can get a consolidated thread for comments on early games.

Don't rule out the Rams for the #1 pick in the draft, they are horrendous to the point of being unwatchable. Dallas looks good, but they aren't THAT good.
anyone else put off by wade phillips cheerleading on tackles and missed Field goals by opposing team ?. Of course every coach has his style but he goes overboard sometimes for liking

I've got a buddy who is a Rams fan. His daughter loves Brady and the Pats. I'm trying to get him to see the virtues of becoming a Pats fans. I understand being a fan through thick and thin, as Pats fans we all, do, but he's in for a miserable season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News