PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Senior Bowl roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edds was great in Iowa's coverage-based defense in college. I could definitely see the Pats looking into him. I remember seeing Edds being able to stay with some WR in games.

Some nice notes:

- "Alabama nose tackle Terrence Cody tipped the scales at a whopping 370 pounds and looked every bit of it. Now, there is no denying the guy is tough to move inside, but there’s a lot of sloppy additional weight on his frame and he looks like a guy who could really be more effective playing in the 330-340 range. On the other hand, Tennessee defensive tackle Dan Williams carries his 329 pounds very well and possesses one of the thickest bases I have ever seen. The guy has a massive bubble, really powerful-looking thighs and looks built to sit into his stance and overwhelm inside."

- "Another guy who seems to be on the verge of a really big week is Massachusetts offensive lineman Vladimir Ducasse. The guy definitely looked the part today at 6-4 5/8 and 326 pounds."

Williams and Ducasse. Two of my favorites going into the Senior Bowl week. Williams could be the BJ Raji of this year, jumping up to the 10-15 rate.

I wonder if Brandon Graham's short arms will be that much of a big deal at OLB? I definitely see it as a big deal if he was staying at DE. But 3-4 OLB?

Some nice notes:

- "Alabama nose tackle Terrence Cody tipped the scales at a whopping 370 pounds and looked every bit of it. Now, there is no denying the guy is tough to move inside, but there’s a lot of sloppy additional weight on his frame and he looks like a guy who could really be more effective playing in the 330-340 range.

Also a guy who could easily eat himself out of the league in a year or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News