PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Season Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kraft came up with a better offer than Laurie back in 1993 as he owned the Stadium.

Are you forgetting about Kraft having a deal to move the team to Hartford and his decision to hire Pete Carroll?

The success of the Patriots boils down to two men: Bill Belichick and Tom Brady.

That right there, Boys and Girls, is the reality of the situation. Tom and Bill - without them there is no price increase and NO Super Bowls.

Well said.

You want to blame someone? Blame success. Forget Kraft, he's just setting the market based on prior performance.

I wish I had season tickets. I'm jealous of all of you, whether you are keeping them or thinking of dumping them. I wish I had to make that decision.

Kraft came up with a better offer than Laurie back in 1993 as he owned the Stadium.

Are you forgetting about Kraft having a deal to move the team to Hartford and his decision to hire Pete Carroll?

The success of the Patriots boils down to two men: Bill Belichick and Tom Brady.

It's funny that you don't mention who had the foresight to hire Belchick, even though it was an unpopular move at the time.

Im visiting friends and family in August from 16th-31st and would like to see a game, even if it is only a pre-season game. Anyone know when these are announced? And anyone be interested in selling their tickets? Thanks

Im visiting friends and family in August from 16th-31st and would like to see a game, even if it is only a pre-season game. Anyone know when these are announced? And anyone be interested in selling their tickets? Thanks

Just sent you a private message, please check it.

Im visiting friends and family in August from 16th-31st and would like to see a game, even if it is only a pre-season game. Anyone know when these are announced?

April 3rd is when the regular season is announced. I believe the pre-season is announced at the same time also. I'm curious if NE will still play their traditional (if you want to call it that) meaningless game vs. the Giants.

April 3rd is when the regular season is announced. I believe the pre-season is announced at the same time also. I'm curious if NE will still play their traditional (if you want to call it that) meaningless game vs. the Giants.

Reminds me of when New England went down to Carolina the preseason after beating them in the Super Bowl, and all the Panthers fans were whipped into a frenzy wanting "revenge."

It's funny that you don't mention who had the foresight to hire Belchick, even though it was an unpopular move at the time.

I didn't mention the BB hire as there was no need to. Kraft inherited Parcells and history shows that they never got along. When the Tuna left, Kraft hired a pawn named Pete "pumped & jacked" Carroll.

The Patriots drafting while Carroll and Grier ran the show was atrocious. Do the names Chris Canty and Andy Katzenmoyer ring a bell?

The Pats became an NFL power when Kraft stopped sticking his nose into the football side of the business.

I didn't mention the BB hire as there was no need to. Kraft inherited Parcells and history shows that they never got along. When the Tuna left, Kraft hired a pawn named Pete "pumped & jacked" Carroll.

The Patriots drafting while Carroll and Grier ran the show was atrocious. Do the names Chris Canty and Andy Katzenmoyer ring a bell?

The Pats became an NFL power when Kraft stopped sticking his nose into the football side of the business.
not sure what you wrote has anything to do with Krafts decision to hire Belichick?

not defending grier and carroll but pointing out your great memory when I say who knows what would have happened to the big Kat had he not got hurt (kneck injury)

not sure what you wrote has anything to do with Krafts decision to hire Belichick?

not defending grier and carroll but pointing out your great memory when I say who knows what would have happened to the big Kat had he not got hurt (kneck injury)

Kraft learned from his mistakes and made the bold move to hire BB. None of us can 2nd guess that move.

I was a big Katenmoyer fan, but I don't think he had the commitment to play in the NFL (neck injury or not).

I'm just trying to state the facts when it comes to Kraft. A lot of people think he was the only guy who wanted to buy the Pats. That is false.

They also forget that he didn't hire Parcells and had a deal to move the team to Hartford. Lets not also forget that he signed Bledsoe to a huge contract in 2000.

Kraft learned from his mistakes and made the bold move to hire BB. None of us can 2nd guess that move.

I was a big Katenmoyer fan, but I don't think he had the commitment to play in the NFL (neck injury or not).

I'm just trying to state the facts when it comes to Kraft. A lot of people think he was the only guy who wanted to buy the Pats. That is false.

They also forget that he didn't hire Parcells and had a deal to move the team to Hartford. Lets not also forget that he signed Bledsoe to a huge contract in 2000.

Gainzo, you would not know fact from fiction in a million years. I have already proved to you how Kraft really was the only show in town able to pull it off and buy this team. You chose not to read it so I think I am pretty much done with you for the sake of this here discussion,

Just admit you don't like the guy, for whatever reason and move on.

But you cannot tarnish his track record since he took over and saved football for New England.

It's as plain as those three Championship banners, FIVE Superbowl appearances, tremendous playoff record, division crown after division crown and on and on and on.

Just STFU already, you cannot win this discussion.

Gainzo, you would not know fact from fiction in a million years. I have already proved to you how Kraft really was the only show in town able to pull it off and buy this team. You chose not to read it so I think I am pretty much done with you for the sake of this here discussion,

Just admit you don't like the guy, for whatever reason and move on.

But you cannot tarnish his track record since he took over and saved football for New England.

It's as plain as those three Championship banners, FIVE Superbowl appearances, tremendous playoff record, division crown after division crown and on and on and on.

Just STFU already, you cannot win this discussion.

The only reason Kraft was able to buy the team was because he owned the Stadium and most of the real estate around the Stadium. Are you going to selectivity forget that there were other people interested in buying the team?

Are you also going to "forget" that Kraft hired Pete Carroll and stuck his nose into the football side of the business? Does the Terry Glenn pick ring a bell when Parcells was Coach?

Kraft used to drive around in a golf cart before Pats games when he bought the team. I met him a few times. He stopped doing that many years ago.

Kraft is not the hero you make him about to be so why don't you STFU?

How can there be no need to mention the BB hiring? Oh wait, because that would be admitting that Kraft did something right. And not "sticking his nose into the football side of the business" is tremendous progress and is much easier said than done. It's his team and he can do anything he wants with it. Hiring BB and stepping back led to 3 championships. It's a sure sign of immaturity to only call out the "bad" things that Kraft has done and not acknowledge any of the good.

How can there be no need to mention the BB hiring? Oh wait, because that would be admitting that Kraft did something right. And not "sticking his nose into the football side of the business" is tremendous progress and is much easier said than done. It's his team and he can do anything he wants with it. Hiring BB and stepping back led to 3 championships. It's a sure sign of immaturity to only call out the "bad" things that Kraft has done and not acknowledge any of the good.

Kraft hiring BB was the best thing that happened to the Pats. You seem to selectively forget about 1994-1999. Those seasons actually occurred.

Kraft hiring BB was the best thing that happened to the Pats. You seem to selectively forget about 1994-1999. Those seasons actually occurred.

Not that 1994-1999 was all terrible... But what are you talking about? Did I ever say that Kraft was perfect? I just figured that you were harping on all of the neagatives for all of us.

I just have one question: Do you hate Kraft more that DW Toys hates Sanders?

So far I'd say that he is still winning in the psycho-hatred contest.

I just have one question: Do you hate Kraft more that DW Toys hates Sanders?

I would answer the question if I knew what the heck you were talking about.

DW Toys hate Sanders? WTF does that mean?

No matter how you choose to slice it ths fact of the matter is.....Kraft buying the team was the best thing that happened to the New England Patirots.

No matter how you choose to slice it ths fact of the matter is.....Kraft buying the team was the best thing that happened to the New England Patirots.

I think Jeff Laurie would have done a great job.

You seem to selectively forget about 1994-1999. I remember several playoff apearances and a SB apearance.

I think Jeff Laurie would have done a great job.

Yes indeed, I sure am envious of all he has done with the Eagles and it is Lurie by the way- are you an idiot??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case