PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Season Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gainzo

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I'm giving mine up so if anyone wants them they are yours. I will give you the invoice and my login for the website.

I have 3 seats. The cost is $5,105 and is due March 31.

Send me a PM if interested.

BTW: I don't care if the Patriots see this. What are they going to do, revoke my tickets?

Here is the view from my seats:

Myseats.jpg

Those are some good-looking seats. If I lived closer, I'd definitely be interested.

Just wondering, what is the price level of individual tickets in your section and how much did your tickets go up from a year ago?

Those seats went from $125 to $170 (from memory could be $5 off). LOTS of folks are re-thinking their ST expenses, good news for wait listers but bad news because corporate pukes have the bucks to buy 'em, while most football fans don't. Add parking which LAST YEAR was $40 and any incidentals and the fact that people tend to buy at least 2 seats and the cost is 4 figures.

Those seats went from $125 to $170 (from memory could be $5 off). LOTS of folks are re-thinking their ST expenses, good news for wait listers but bad news because corporate pukes have the bucks to buy 'em, while most football fans don't. Add parking which LAST YEAR was $40 and any incidentals and the fact that people tend to buy at least 2 seats and the cost is 4 figures.

They are actually $169 (like that matters!). My opinion is that parking will go up to $45 or $50 next season. All for the luxury of parking across the road.

The days of parking in P2 are over. That will be a Mall parking lot.

I dont have season tix, but went to 3 or 4 games a yr up there, but now may just go to 1 or 2... Alot of rethinking on my part..

I dont have season tix, but went to 3 or 4 games a yr up there, but now may just go to 1 or 2... Alot of rethinking on my part..

I will go to a couple of games next season. I know a lot of season ticket holders that will charge me face value for games they can't go to. I guess I'm lucky in that regard.

I empathize with you. I had season tickets in the early 70's.

My total charge for two endzone seats for 8 regular season

games was $80. With a waiting list of tens of thousands, the

management can pretty much do whatever they want with

ticket prices.

I empathize with you. I had season tickets in the early 70's.

My total charge for two endzone seats for 8 regular season

games was $80. With a waiting list of tens of thousands, the

management can pretty much do whatever they want with

ticket prices.

Thats true. The Krafts can do what they want as the demand is there....Or is it?

I've offered my season tickets to family and friends and no one wants them. In this economic climate who wants to put down $5K for tickets? That doesn't include parking, gas, tailgating supplies, etc.

For the season ticket holders who have renewed: Keep up the good work, I wish I could be at Gillette with you.

If I was back there I'd take them off your hands. I was thinking about it anyway, but it would be silly on my part. Good luck.

Thats true. The Krafts can do what they want as the demand is there....Or is it?

I've offered my season tickets to family and friends and no one wants them. In this economic climate who wants to put down $5K for tickets? That doesn't include parking, gas, tailgating supplies, etc.

For the season ticket holders who have renewed: Keep up the good work, I wish I could be at Gillette with you.

It's a big chunk of change, that's for sure.

Those seats look awesome, man. If only I had $6K in throw away money.

I had six and gave them up. Football games are better seen on TV and you don't have to suffer the tirade of DRUNKEN FANS which is a big problem. It's all corporate dollars today in all sports, the average fan doesn't count.

I had six and gave them up. Football games are better seen on TV and you don't have to suffer the tirade of DRUNKEN FANS which is a big problem. It's all corporate dollars today in all sports, the average fan doesn't count.

I have to disagree with that. I usually am able to get to 1 game a year, last year a friend won tickets to the playoff game against the Jags so I got to see two games at the Razor.

Being at the stadium for a game is incomparably better than watching the game on tv.

If I was back there I'd take them off your hands. I was thinking about it anyway, but it would be silly on my part. Good luck.

I understand. I know you are half a world away so it would be silly to take my tickets.

Either way, I'm just trying to find a Pats fan who would take over my account.

The waiting list bothers me as I think there are people on it who will turn the tickets over to a Ticket Agency.

I will go to a couple of games next season. I know a lot of season ticket holders that will charge me face value for games they can't go to. I guess I'm lucky in that regard.

I usually go the ebay route, but been lucky the past and got singles on ticketmaster..

Gainzo, have you ever thought of keeping the tix then just posting several games for sale during the year through the ticket exchange? I've been doing that the last few years, partly due to family reasons (it's tough to do every game with 3 young kids) and partly to recoup some of my money.

If it were 2 seats I'd probably jump all over it, but wouldn't quite know what we (wife and I) would do with the 3rd; bringing 1 person is tough, when we get 4 through the ticket exchange we'll bring another couple or family. If I can find someone to go in with us for a single before the deadline or before you get rid of them I'll PM you.

Gainzo, have you ever thought of keeping the tix then just posting several games for sale during the year through the ticket exchange? I've been doing that the last few years, partly due to family reasons (it's tough to do every game with 3 young kids) and partly to recoup some of my money.

I have in the past, but I don't want to make the financial commitment this year.

Do you think any season ticket holder will be able to unload the pre season games this year on the ticket exchange? For my seats thats $507 a game. What sane person would pay that?

Are they finally going to allow people to sell preseason games on ticket exchange? It drives me nuts that I haven't been able to do that. Thursday and Friday nights are really tough to get down to Foxboro. Especially to sit there and watch scrubs for 3 quarters. I don't know if my tickets would sell, but I'd like to have the option of at least trying to get rid of them. I remember when I was on the waiting list I would scoop up any tix I could get, preseason or regular. Maybe current waiting list folks feel the same.

I think it's a reality check that this thread has been up for three hours and nobody has jumped at the opportunity to buy them. I guess I should consider myself lucky in some respect that I only have to pay $1400 for my two seats in 339.

It's hard enough budgeting for 2 upper level seats. I can't imagine budgeting for two lower level seats.

I don't know whether to be mad at the Krafts or not. They did, after all, save this franchise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots