Welcome to PatsFans.com

Season Tickets

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Gainzo, Mar 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gainzo

Gainzo Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

I'm giving mine up so if anyone wants them they are yours. I will give you the invoice and my login for the website.

I have 3 seats. The cost is $5,105 and is due March 31.

Send me a PM if interested.

BTW: I don't care if the Patriots see this. What are they going to do, revoke my tickets?

Here is the view from my seats:

[​IMG]
  2. BadMoFo

BadMoFo Rookie

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Those are some good-looking seats. If I lived closer, I'd definitely be interested.

Just wondering, what is the price level of individual tickets in your section and how much did your tickets go up from a year ago?
  3. PatsWickedPissah

PatsWickedPissah PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +78 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

#37 Jersey
    Those seats went from $125 to $170 (from memory could be $5 off). LOTS of folks are re-thinking their ST expenses, good news for wait listers but bad news because corporate pukes have the bucks to buy 'em, while most football fans don't. Add parking which LAST YEAR was $40 and any incidentals and the fact that people tend to buy at least 2 seats and the cost is 4 figures.
  4. Gainzo

Gainzo Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

They are actually $169 (like that matters!). My opinion is that parking will go up to $45 or $50 next season. All for the luxury of parking across the road.

The days of parking in P2 are over. That will be a Mall parking lot.
  5. Sean Pa Patriot

Sean Pa Patriot Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

#12 Jersey
    I dont have season tix, but went to 3 or 4 games a yr up there, but now may just go to 1 or 2... Alot of rethinking on my part..
  6. Gainzo

Gainzo Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

I will go to a couple of games next season. I know a lot of season ticket holders that will charge me face value for games they can't go to. I guess I'm lucky in that regard.
  7. Jimke

Jimke Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

I empathize with you. I had season tickets in the early 70's.

My total charge for two endzone seats for 8 regular season

games was $80. With a waiting list of tens of thousands, the

management can pretty much do whatever they want with

ticket prices.
  8. Gainzo

Gainzo Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Thats true. The Krafts can do what they want as the demand is there....Or is it?

I've offered my season tickets to family and friends and no one wants them. In this economic climate who wants to put down $5K for tickets? That doesn't include parking, gas, tailgating supplies, etc.

For the season ticket holders who have renewed: Keep up the good work, I wish I could be at Gillette with you.
  9. Patjew

Patjew PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

#18 Jersey
    If I was back there I'd take them off your hands. I was thinking about it anyway, but it would be silly on my part. Good luck.
  10. Patjew

Patjew PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

#18 Jersey
    It's a big chunk of change, that's for sure.
  11. blackglass3

blackglass3 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Those seats look awesome, man. If only I had $6K in throw away money.
  12. LiveShot

LiveShot Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

I had six and gave them up. Football games are better seen on TV and you don't have to suffer the tirade of DRUNKEN FANS which is a big problem. It's all corporate dollars today in all sports, the average fan doesn't count.
  13. tatepatsfan

tatepatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

I have to disagree with that. I usually am able to get to 1 game a year, last year a friend won tickets to the playoff game against the Jags so I got to see two games at the Razor.

Being at the stadium for a game is incomparably better than watching the game on tv.
  14. Gainzo

Gainzo Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

I understand. I know you are half a world away so it would be silly to take my tickets.

Either way, I'm just trying to find a Pats fan who would take over my account.

The waiting list bothers me as I think there are people on it who will turn the tickets over to a Ticket Agency.
  15. Sean Pa Patriot

Sean Pa Patriot Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

#12 Jersey

I usually go the ebay route, but been lucky the past and got singles on ticketmaster..
  16. QuickOutGo

QuickOutGo Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Gainzo, have you ever thought of keeping the tix then just posting several games for sale during the year through the ticket exchange? I've been doing that the last few years, partly due to family reasons (it's tough to do every game with 3 young kids) and partly to recoup some of my money.
  17. robd54

robd54 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

If it were 2 seats I'd probably jump all over it, but wouldn't quite know what we (wife and I) would do with the 3rd; bringing 1 person is tough, when we get 4 through the ticket exchange we'll bring another couple or family. If I can find someone to go in with us for a single before the deadline or before you get rid of them I'll PM you.
  18. Gainzo

Gainzo Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

I have in the past, but I don't want to make the financial commitment this year.

Do you think any season ticket holder will be able to unload the pre season games this year on the ticket exchange? For my seats thats $507 a game. What sane person would pay that?
  19. QuickOutGo

QuickOutGo Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Are they finally going to allow people to sell preseason games on ticket exchange? It drives me nuts that I haven't been able to do that. Thursday and Friday nights are really tough to get down to Foxboro. Especially to sit there and watch scrubs for 3 quarters. I don't know if my tickets would sell, but I'd like to have the option of at least trying to get rid of them. I remember when I was on the waiting list I would scoop up any tix I could get, preseason or regular. Maybe current waiting list folks feel the same.
  20. TheSparks1

TheSparks1 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

I think it's a reality check that this thread has been up for three hours and nobody has jumped at the opportunity to buy them. I guess I should consider myself lucky in some respect that I only have to pay $1400 for my two seats in 339.

It's hard enough budgeting for 2 upper level seats. I can't imagine budgeting for two lower level seats.

I don't know whether to be mad at the Krafts or not. They did, after all, save this franchise.
  21. Tunescribe

Tunescribe PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

#61 Jersey
    I'm a bit miffed. I've been a season ticket holder for 14 years and this is the first time I've felt uncomfortable about it. The timing couldn't be worse, increasing ticket prices by a third when the economy is taking a nosedive. The LEAST they could do is give us 'til June to pay up.

Nonsense. You see infinitely more action being there than on television.
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2008
  22. Gainzo

Gainzo Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

I doubt it. Why would the Pats do that? It would be an embarrassment as there would be thousands of tickets available.

Thursday and Friday night preseason games don't do it for me. There is no way in the world I'm going to fight traffic from Woburn (where I work) down 93 or 128/95 to see the scrubs play. I'm with you on that.
  23. Sean Pa Patriot

Sean Pa Patriot Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

#12 Jersey
    Its the state of sports as we know it.. The krafts are just a part of it.. Its the way corporate world is today..
  24. Gainzo

Gainzo Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Kind of.

I have friends from Jersey that are *****ing and moaning that their Jets season tickets cost $80 and parking is $15. Are you kidding me?

I've been telling them that they are screwed when the new Stadium opens in a few years. PSL's, $40 to park, etc.
  25. Tunescribe

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

#61 Jersey
    I guarantee you, we'd be much better off WITH PSLs. They keep ticket prices down plus they appreciate in value over time, like money in the bank, and you can make a hefty profit if/when you sell them. Plus, PSL owners can sell their tickets however they want without repercussion from the team.
  26. Gainzo

Gainzo Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Talk to Oakland and Carolina PSL's owners. Their "investments" have gone down.

I'm glad Kraft didn't institute PSL's. I wouldn't have forked over $2-$5k for the "right" to buy my season tickets.

Kraft knew that PSL's wouldn't work with this fanbase.
  27. fgssand

fgssand PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Gainzo [​IMG]
    Kind of.

I have friends from Jersey that are *****ing and moaning that their Jets season tickets cost $80 and parking is $15. Are you kidding me?

I've been telling them that they are screwed when the new Stadium opens in a few years. PSL's, $40 to park, etc.

I agree Tune and it took me a few years to realize that.......just wait until JESTS fans see what is coming down the NJ Turnpike for them though.

Joe Klecko was on NFL Radio today and he alluded to words to the effect that it is going to be really costly...
  28. jbb9s

jbb9s Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

How long have you had season tickets?
  29. Gainzo

Gainzo Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

Since 1992.
  30. Tunescribe

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0

My Jersey:

#61 Jersey
    Do you have information backing this up? My guess is that the PSLs owned by Oakland and Carolina fans are worth significantly more now than when they originally were purchased.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.