PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seahawks at Vikings - NFC Wild Card Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seattle does have a horseshoe up their ass though...

Laces in really that big of a deal with that short of a kick?

Laces-300x193.png

Watch Seattle beat Carolina next week now.

This is probably how it'll happen:

Carolina scores a last second TD, putting them an extra point away from taking a 1 point lead, then Seattle blocks the XP and takes it all the way back for 2 points with no time remaining.

Just so you guys are aware, putting the laces straight back to the kicker does not affect direction as much as distance. #MINvsSEA

it's all in the details. To be a winning team, it takes a winning mindset. Seattle has it. Minnesota doesn't. Steelers had it last night. Bengals didn't.

Don't hate me, but I'm glad Seattle won. Only because I picked for them to win this in my playoff bracket and I want to beat my friends. :p

Right before he kicked, I calmly said, "And what if he misses it."

Boom.

I just knew he would. Good lord.

Feel bad for the young qb's that played well enough to win in Cincy and Minny

it's all in the details. To be a winning team, it takes a winning mindset. Seattle has it. Minnesota doesn't. Steelers had it last night. Bengals didn't.

Minnesota just took the ball down the field and had Seattle beat. Saying that they didn't have the winning mindset is pure folly.

Incredible, anyway i would love to beat russ and shermy in back to back superbowls!

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back