PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Scouts Inc Most Feared Running Backs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame on the two other Dolphin fans who not only predicted Dolphin losses, but picked the Dolphins to lose in a blow out! Shame on you!!!
Remember 2004? We were 2-11 and they were 12-1!! WE BEAT THEM!!! WE BEAT THEM!!!!!! We slayed the big bad dragon!!
C'mon!! You gotta believe! You gotta believe!!!!! I DO!
How 'bout last year. We not only beat them, we shut them out. Brady left the game early not because they were winning big, but because they were gettin gblown out and he was ineffective. C'mon guys!!!! BELIEVE!!!!
WE WILL WIN!!! We will win. There is no question about it. You will hang your heads in shame.
I can't blame the Patsies fans for predicting Pats 41-0. But for a FIn fan to predict the same is just wrong.

I think you missed your meds today; it's ok, not to worry.

You're as happy as a clam; should be, you've got the brain of a clam, so go with it.

Do you have any clue at how much of a complete tool you look like, ranting and raving about the Doofins, the 0-6 worst team in the league Doofins?

Are you PROUD of a 2-14 team that beat the Patriots on Monday night several years ago; we went to and won the Super Bowl, your team earned the right to butcher another high draft pick.

You are pathetic; at least Aqua is a teenager, what's your excuse. The fact that you mentioned you have kids is a rather disturbing image...............................

I think you missed your meds today; it's ok, not to worry.

You're as happy as a clam; should be, you've got the brain of a clam, so go with it.

Do you have any clue at how much of a complete tool you look like, ranting and raving about the Doofins, the 0-6 worst team in the league Doofins?

Are you PROUD of a 2-14 team that beat the Patriots on Monday night several years ago; we went to and won the Super Bowl, your team earned the right to butcher another high draft pick.

You are pathetic; at least Aqua is a teenager, what's your excuse. The fact that you mentioned you have kids is a rather disturbing image...............................

you're reaching bro. You're reaching.
By the way, we ended up 4-12 that season. As for my posts, most of what I say is in pure fun and for entertainment purposes only.......except for the fact that I thinhk the Fins will win and that I thing you're a knucklehead.
Now what's your excuse. It's Friday night, you're on the computer. My babysitter just got here and I'm going out with my incredibly hot wife to enjoy the bike week festivities here in Ormond Beach.
What's your excuse for being home on a Friday night on the computer??? lol.
Get a grip Double G. You're a CLOWN. I think the circus is hiring. Now go run along....

Oh geez, sorry, 4-12, didn't mean to overlook those other two wins. Most of what you say is for fun and entertainment; thank Christ, it's worthless garbage, so it had better be for fun.

Sure, you've got an incredibly hot wife, you live in a million dollar home, you're 6'4", bench 400 lbs; anything else I've missed? And you spend your free time trolling a Patriots message board? Man you are one nitwit, I'll give you that.

Sorry sport, I'm not married yet, I'll put my girlfriend up against your mail order bride/blow up doll any day of the week and twice on Sunday, so back the **** off with your lamebrain comments.

Sorry to burst you bubble ballbag, it's 8:55PM EST, things don't get going in Boston for another hour or so, sorry you have to go out early and be home by 10:00; what's the matter, the geritol hasn't kicked in for you?

You certainly are funny, calling people clowns, you wrote the book on being a clown.

The A#1 sh!thead that you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore