PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Scouts Inc Most Feared Running Backs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats all you talk about ronnie brown this and ronnie brown that. Its what you've reduced it to. How many threads have you devoted to brown 4-5-6. And talk about loyalty the guys you were touting in the spring and summer thomas and taylor i don't here a peep about thoses guys anymore.

He's having a phenomenal year, he deserves it.

He's having a phenomenal year, he deserves it.
Can you shut up about the "1 great game" BS about AP. He had an amazing game last week against the frigging Bears, 220+ yards rushing FOR A ROOKIE in one of his first 6 starts. And he has only had one game I think when he didn't have 100 yards rushing. He has just as consistent as Ronnie Brown.

Adrian Peterson will eventually be the #1 running back in the NFL, Ronnie Brown behind him.

Can you shut up about the "1 great game" BS about AP. He had an amazing game last week against the frigging Bears, 220+ yards rushing FOR A ROOKIE in one of his first 6 starts. And he has only had one game I think when he didn't have 100 yards rushing. He has just as consistent as Ronnie Brown.

Adrian Peterson will eventually be the #1 running back in the NFL, Ronnie Brown behind him.

Where in that particular post did I say anything about 1 game?

Ronnie had 153 yards against the REAL Bears defense last year, funny how no one mentioned that game.

Ronnie, Ronnie, Ronnie... is that all you can talk about, here is a question for you where does Ted Ginn rate amongst most feared wide receivers?? Oh I forgot, probably does not qualify because he has only caught something like 5 passes.

What did you get kicked off finheaven? You keep posting this crap about a running back. Pretty pathetic,no one cares except you. Geees if the fhins ever did win a couple of games your head would probably explode.

Hey clownboy, read your sig.
So are you saying that you have great jealousy and hold aqua man and myself in the greatest of respect? You're an angry fool.

and btw, Ladania Tomlinson is soooooo overrated. I'm tired of hearing about him. He has a great Oline.

Last edited:
Ronnie, Ronnie, Ronnie... is that all you can talk about, here is a question for you where does Ted Ginn rate amongst most feared wide receivers?? Oh I forgot, probably does not qualify because he has only caught something like 5 passes.

Give Ginn time. After 5 games in the NFL, how many TD's did Brady throw for?? Ummmm, I think none?? Brady got his shot after Bledsoe got leveled by a Jet Lbacker and has become one of the greatest ever. Give him time....

Ronnie had 153 yards against the REAL Bears defense last year, funny how no one mentioned that game. i don't care what you guys say. i love Ronnie brown with all my heart. nobody will ever break the bond and the man love i have have for the greatest running back in the history of the world. Ronnie is a god among boys with his sexy brown ass. your all just jealous that you will never know whats its like to see him naked in the locker room. god i love him so much .i just wish he would return my calls .
ya we get it your nuts :rolleyes:

So are you saying that you have great jealousy and hold aqua man and myself in the greatest of respect? You're an angry fool.

and btw, Ladania Tomlinson is soooooo overrated. I'm tired of hearing about him. He has a great Oline.
Hitting the pipe again huh 10? You deushbag moron were do I say I'm jealous of the putrid phins? Theres nothing to be jealous about. Your team is one of the laughing stocks of the league. The reason you spend any time here assclown is because deep down inside you wish miami was as good as the pats,and your the one who's envious. (thats the same as jealous) I just want you to understand knowing what the schools are like down in Florida.

your opinion means nothing because your a idiot who knows nothing about football and life in general .

you misspelled 'your'. YOU'RE is the appropriate way of saying You Are. YOU'RE the moron.
And yeah, he knows nothing about life because, hmmm, what a shock, he thinks the RB on his favorite team is the best in the league. WHAT A SHOCK!
That's the way it is pal. You freaking tool.
Get a life.

....AND preceeding a word that begins with a vowel, the appropriate word is AN, not A. Reread your post, idiot.

Last edited:
Hitting the pipe again huh 10? You deushbag moron were do I say I'm jealous of the putrid phins? Theres nothing to be jealous about. Your team is one of the laughing stocks of the league. The reason you spend any time here assclown is because deep down inside you wish miami was as good as the pats,and your the one who's envious. (thats the same as jealous) I just want you to understand knowing what the schools are like down in Florida.

your sig begins with 'embrace hate'. You spew nothing but hatred

...and actually, I went to school in Massachusetts,.....including UMASS at Dartmouth

...as for school in Florida, I send my kids to private school because yes, public schools in Florida ARE a joke

Last edited:
you misspelled 'your'. YOU'RE is the appropriate way of saying You Are. YOU'RE the moron.
And yeah, he knows nothing about life because, hmmm, what a shock, he thinks the RB on his favorite team is the best in the league. WHAT A SHOCK!
Get a life.

....AND preceeding a word that begins with a vowel, the appropriate word is AN, not A. Reread your post, idiot.

I don't care, FOOL!!!

Last edited:
I don't care, FOOL!!!

But you're the one who brought it up with Florida School stmt. YOU brought it up. I don't care either. I'm simply defending myself from a moron.......on second thought,...never mind, you're a waste.

Get a life.

aqua knows nothing about life because hes a sick obsessed freak.ok?BLOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ME LMAO :D

yup that's right. we patriots fans are jealous of Ronnie and the 0 and 6 dolphins lmao .we aren't the ones hanging out at finheaven are we?hey don't feel bad you can always smack us with spelling errors lmao :D .now you tell me who is angry lol.

yup that's right. we patriots fans are jealous of Ronnie and the 0 and 6 dolphins lmao .we aren't the ones hanging out at finheaven are we?hey don't feel bad you can always smack us with spelling errors lmao :D .now you tell me who is angry lol.

Oh I'm happy as a clam. happy as a clam. It's a beautiful day in Florida and the weekend is here. The destruction of the Patsies is only 2 days away.

Ronnie had 153 yards against the REAL Bears defense last year, funny how no one mentioned that game.
Are you ******ed? You've said about 3 times in this thread that "AP only had one great game, big deal."

Last edited:
Are you ******ed? You've said about 3 times in this thread that "AP only had one great game, big deal."

Yes, but in the post you quoted and had your little hissy fit over, there was no mention of Adrian Peterson.

Be careful with the use of that R-word, not exactly politically correct and not a nice word. ;)

Phenominal year???? He's okay, nothing special. Just because you're used to below average doesn't make average special.

Alright, so leading the league in total yards is just okay? Damn, no running back is having a good year then, what a down year for running backs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes