PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Schefter: Jedd Fisch to Arizona

Gator Mike

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
I knew he interviewed, but I'm a little surprised he got the job.

He was only here 1 year, post Brady, so I'm not worried about this being a big deal. And apparently he didn't help Cam be an actual quarterback, soooo.... Maybe Hoyer will retire and fill the role :)

Good news! Good luck to him.

tenor.gif

Good riddance. His claim to fame is this disaster season, and coaching Josh Rosen and Bortles. Not sure how he was even in the nfl

OMG, we‘Re doomed.

good luck to him, hope he does well... and that he looks back on his time in New England with a smile, and feeds BB inside info on the good players entering the draft

good luck to him, hope he does well... and that he looks back on his time in New England with a smile, and feeds BB inside info on the good players entering the draft

Heck no. Don't listen to a word Fisch, McDaniels, or the TE coach say. Have zero clue. Fisch did a TERRIBLE job here.

I am happy for him. Now he has to recruit - not an easy job. Hope he is good at recruiting.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Who will keep fine tuning Glam, Stids, and the guy who is on a 12 game losing streak

This is for DropkickFlutie. With Fisch’s departure, It’s looks like Skippy the OC will be rehiring Chad O’Shea or Jerry Shuplinski to be his OC after Skippy’s promoted to HC in 3 weeks.

Good riddance. His claim to fame is this disaster season, and coaching Josh Rosen and Bortles. Not sure how he was even in the nfl

Is every offensive coach a mud toad?

This is for DropkickFlutie. With Fisch’s departure, It’s looks like Skippy the OC will be rehiring Chad O’Shea or Jerry Shuplinski to be his OC after Skippy’s promoted to HC in 3 weeks.
Wouldn't mind O'Shea returning here as QB coach...or Hoyer retiring and taking over...

Wouldn't mind O'Shea returning here as QB coach...or Hoyer retiring and taking over...

O'Shea was great at running our red zone offense and WRs. And the last 8 games as Miami OC they had a great offensive turnaround. So he'd be an excellent over qualified QB coach. If he wants it great. Now we have to get rid of the TE coach and OC and bring back Bill O'Brien to run the offense.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back