PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Schefter: Branch to New England for 4th round pick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love Branch, but a 4th rounder seems a little steep. Shows how desperate the Pats were for another veteran WR who knows the system and can make an immediate impact

kind of looks that way.......a 5th or 6th would be more like it

Welcome back Deion. A 4th is a bit steep, but considering next year's draft is supposed to be top-heavy, probably not a huge deal.

Does he have a new agent? Or is he going to hold out the next time he steals a superbowl MVP from Brady?

They overpaid...but I'm sure Brady wanted him...at this point, you keep your HOF QB happy and enjoy the run. If you have the cash (picks), you can pay the price.

I like it. If he has anything left, I'll pretend he wasn't a douche when he left.

Does he have a new agent? Or is he going to hold out the next time he steals a superbowl MVP from Brady?

Nah he needs to return that trophy to Rodney Harrison.

Never should have let him go in the first place...
Nice move,Bradys favorite guy of his Career to throw to although he would never admit it :cool:

I hope Branch is the Ladanian of WRs for this team,I assume is #2 receiver now

ehhh better than no move, but I hope people arent expecting the branch of old at this point in time

I just remembered that Branch jersey that's been in the back of my closet for several years...hope it fits :D

Never should have let him go in the first place...

Right, because he sure made BB look stupid with his play up in the great Northwest.

Branch = Welker? Just older.....

will Welker give up his 83? Oh the drama for the ink stained wretches...

The receiver process has gone full circle in the past week. Moss is back where he belongs and Branch is back where he belongs.

Let's see how it all works out.

Right, because he sure made BB look stupid with his play up in the great Northwest.

RIght because Reche Caldwell played so great for us dropping that key pass in the AFCCG....would we have won another SB with Branch on the team? I think yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back