"Scariest" offenses

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctpatsfan77

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
A writer astutely pointed out:
The Patriots have the potential to field a scary — as in frighteningly effective — offense. They have all the parts necessary in quarterback Tom Brady, a cohesive line, talented receivers and tight ends, and a versatile group of running backs.

So--who has the potential for the other kind of scary offense? As in, "don't let your kids watch"? :)

Other kind of sacry offences ...how about NE offence in pink dresses i bet it even more scarier.

A writer astutely pointed out:

So--who has the potential for the other kind of scary offense? As in, "don't let your kids watch"? :)

Patriots offense hasn't done squat yet. The potential of the run game is still suspect in my opinion. Let's take the wait and see approach.

Yes, I realize that the Pats' potential remains just potential.

But anyone want to step up as to which offenses are likely to be scary as in bad?

Tennessee...

1 year's worth of scouting film on Vince Young + the loss of all starting WRs + the loss of the starting RB = Potential for disaster

oakland obviously

oh and a slew of nfc teams

Last edited:
Minnesota has the most pathetic core of Wide Receivers plus a QB which has not shown much,that makes them the worst in the NFL.

Tennessee...

1 year's worth of scouting film on Vince Young + the loss of all starting WRs + the loss of the starting RB = Potential for disaster

Add to that he got the Madden Cover!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back