PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

SBB and FGS need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason I thought you guys were already in AZ. I guess that's better if you're still in Mass. Sorry dudes, what a bummer but you've done all you can.

I'm sorry to see how this went down.

Hopefully, New England puts a beat down on Seattle and wins convincingly this year.

Just once, I'd love to see New England NOT having to depend upon a final drive and/or FG at the buzzer, etc. I would dearly love to see the Patriots up by 10+ points and in the Victory Formation the last 60 seconds of the game.

I'm sorry guys, that really really sucks.

Here's hoping for a big victory which should help cheer you both up.

The win is all that matters.

There is a flight that leaves Boston at 5:55AM and goes through DFW arriving in Phoenix at 1:30.

IF tix drop and IF my guy could meet us at the airport with tIckets........it could happen.

Of course any delay and we end spending all that cash, eating the tickets and not even watching the beat down they are about to administer!!

I'm OK with a win.......I'd be better than OK......I'd be way better than OK.......I'd be the ****ing happiest guy on the planet.

Let goooooooo

Things happen for a reason I guess....SBB in hospital with Gallbladder stones & possibly pancreatitis.

Went in last night at 11:00.....had our tickets come through, we would have been on Jet Blue at that time and you'd have read about an emergency landing in Iowa or something.

Meanwhile, he's in hospital with a suck ass small TV as the treat infection. I'll leave him with my HD iPad I guess , or I will watch with him along with his brothers.

WE NEED A WIN ..............please.

OMG, I hope he is OK. Gallbladder stones are absolutely horrible….I have two friends who have had their gallbladders removed because of them.

Things happen for a reason I guess....SBB in hospital with Gallbladder stones & possibly pancreatitis.

Went in last night at 11:00.....had our tickets come through, we would have been on Jet Blue at that time and you'd have read about an emergency landing in Iowa or something.

Meanwhile, he's in hospital with a suck ass small TV as the treat infection. I'll leave him with my HD iPad I guess , or I will watch with him along with his brothers.

WE NEED A WIN ..............please.

Speedy recovery -- and Go Pats, Go!

OMG, I hope he is OK. Gallbladder stones are absolutely horrible….I have two friends who have had their gallbladders removed because of them.

They will be removing GB...yup.

We're all doing fine though. We're dragging in a 50" HD and setting it up (nurses sure being awesome).

Well, the good news is you will feel SO much better when it's gone! Rest up and enjoy the game!

This would b my WORST nightmare: watching the Super Bowl as an inpatient
1 the TV's suck!
2 your always bring interrupted by some nurse Ratchet
3 your in a semi private with some old guy who's farting away
4 the attending MD could care less about football

This would b my WORST nightmare: watching the Super Bowl as an inpatient
1 the TV's suck!
2 your always bring interrupted by some nurse Ratchet
3 your in a semi private with some old guy who's farting away
4 the attending MD could care less about football

1) We're bringing our own HD widescreen in to his room

2) ratchet is actually kinda hot.

3) we'll turn the tables on him - 5 of us are squeezing into his room.

4) they are done with him for the day

last night was interesting. Today I'm flying high literally and figuratively.

Lets go Pats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
Back