PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

SB XLVI - Media Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too. He looked sad and depressed. Hopefully he's catching passes Sunday.

Last edited:
NFLN was just replaying the part where Tom was trying to recruit MJD, telling him the NE weather isn't so bad, asking when his contract is up, and if its too early to start recruiting him. Good stuff.

Some crazy guy told Tom he "has the power of the divine beast", Tom replied: "Well good, I have the power of the divine beast, whatever the hell that means, I have it!" ..haha.

More smiles and laughs frome everyone.

Last edited:
NFLN was just replaying the part where Tom was trying to recruit MJD, telling him the NE weather isn't so bad, asking when his contract is up, and if its too early to start recruiting him. Good stuff.

Some crazy guy told Tom he "has the power of the divine beast", Tom replied: "Well good, I have the power of the divine beast, whatever the hell that means, I have it!" ..haha.

More smiles and laughs frome everyone.

Im guessing that would be Vic The Brick. lol

I missed the coverage, but I saw this post on PFT: “Crazy Chad” is not coming back | ProFootballTalk

But he seemed a lot more comfortable as an “OCNN” anchor than as a New England Patriot reserve.

Ochocinco was downcast during the time we spent around him, seemingly miserable and waiting for the experience to end.

And then I see this: Ochocinco enjoying long-awaited Super Bowl spotlight

...which is the complete opposite of what PFT wrote.

So which was it? Is PFT just stirring up **** (again)?

Ugh, I want Chad Johnson off this team.

Gronk looks cool, calm, relaxed and ready to tear that soft Giants secondary up

I got to attend media day yesterday and sat right across from Gronk. We had a radio so we could listen and I pretty much listened to Tom the entire time. He gave a great interview and it was funny when he realized we could hear him. I cheered loudly when he gave us a shout out.

I will say for all the Colts fans who are supposedly now Giants fans, a lot of them left before the Giants were done. Some fans!

I listened to Eli too and thought he was pretty boring. I will say I felt sort of sorry for the guy though be causes everyone kept asking about Peyton. some idiot even asked if he was staying at Peyton's house. Cant the media let Eli have his Super Bowl. Geez!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back