PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

SB XLVI - Media Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marshall Faulk and Warren Sapp should be put out of their misery, as both suffer from severe Patriots Envy..

Boots staying off nice!

Wolverine heals almost immediately, Gronk heals instantly!;)

Marshall Faulk and Warren Sapp should be put out of their misery, as both suffer from severe Patriots Envy..

FUnny with Faulk counting how many times Gronk said "day to day." HORRIFIED that a team would coach a young player on media day. Really, I think Faulk just wanted to let people know he could count to 10.

Now Marshall Faulk thinks it's a mistake to not have the compression sleeve on.

...trying to read too much into Gronk's answers

Last edited:
C'mon Faulk, as if BB won't have Gronk play sunday...:bricks:

NFLN needs a "Faulk Filter"

they need a faulkin filter on Marshall, actually they just need to release him, I could not imagine if any other "analyst" had such a public loathing for another team, would or should that person remain employeed.

I actually feel kinda sorry for the dude, we must have cut him pretty deep for it not yet to heal.

Gronk seemed so coached through his answers that I don't know what to make of it. Just hope for the best, I guess.

Gronk seemed so coached through his answers that I don't know what to make of it. Just hope for the best, I guess.

All part of the evil plan.

I actually feel kinda sorry for the dude, we must have cut him pretty deep for it not yet to heal.

This is why I think the whole, "This is not about revenge" is all lip service. Brady admitted that he still can't watch the highlights of SB42, and to now have a chance to inflict that sort of mental anguish to the team that caused it to you...TFB is going to be extra sharp Sunday night. I can't wait.

On ESPN, I didn't hear the question, think it was about basketball or something. Anyway, Belichick answers: "yeah, I don't know anything about that. I'm kind of a football guy."

Kind of.

Now Marshall Faulk thinks it's a mistake to not have the compression sleeve on.

...trying to read too much into Gronk's answers

That would be Dr. Faulk to you..

Graduate of HatePatriotsU Medical School....

Eisen says if Ocho catches a TD in the Super Bowl it will be a big story. And Faulk goes ballistic, saying it wouldn't be. Lord knows why.

In the words of Buzz Lightyear: "You are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity."

Last edited:
Can someone put a muzzle over Faulk's mouth...good lord. :rolleyes:

Eisen says if Ocho catches a TD in the Super Bowl it will be a big story. And Faulk goes ballistic, saying it wouldn't be. Lord knows why.

Very feeble attempts to create ratings, now Sapp is chirping.. I just realized why I do not like the NFL Network..

Last edited:
Deion is such a troll lol, "Say who man"

Ocho in a soft voice: "...god"

Haha, this Ocho interview is making me uncomfortable. Deion is really twisting the knife.

Deion one-on-one with Ocho. Pretty good chat. Chad saying all the right things, rather be here than catch 100 balls and all, talking about God testing him. Chad talking about where he came from (lifewise) and says "You think I'm gonna complain?"

Deion tried, but Ocho played the good soldier role very well, IMO.

nicely done by Char re: the Prime interview....very nicely done...

Faulk and Sapp get progressively worse, they beat a dead horse over and over again and once more.

Is it 11:00 AM yet???

Sapp seems pretty reasonable to me compared to Faulk. Faulk saying Ocho's ineffectiveness is because he wasn't being a pro. How do you even draw that conclusion? Based on what exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye