PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

SB XLVI - Media Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think TFB realized or remembered that Indy fans in the seats could hear him; said nice words on Manning and crowd cheered.

Headline: "Colts fans cheer Brady; Mayans were right"

Last edited:
BB digging Prime's gear. If BB had Deion on this team says he would use him in KR/PR and 1 on 1 to lockdown his guy.

Marshall Faulk and Warren Sapp should be put out of their misery, as both suffer from severe Patriots Envy..

I don't know if they suffer from Patriot envy but I'm suffering with them on my tv, half the time I'm really not sure what the hell they are saying. How about letting one man stop talking before you start talking and stop talking in slang, real words and complete sentences would be nice.

Last edited:
TFB saying he gave first ring to his dad. Nice.

Last edited:
Tom Brady asking MJD when his contract is up lol

Apparently Brady's uncle was the principal at MJD's highschool and said he didn't go to class much lol. pretty cool

Last edited:
Gronk walking off the field, media day over for Pats.

Gronk just looks like a big kid soaking it all in but also like someone who was feeling some pressure not to say the wrong thing, IMO.

Overall looked to me like a safe media day — though lord knows what NY media will jump on.

Tom Brady asking MJD when his contract is up lol

Apparently Brady's uncle was the principal at MJD's highschool and said he didn't go to class much lol. pretty cool

Is MJD the one who said "throw Chad the ball" and Brady said "Tell him to get open!"?

Edit: Brady was chuckling when he said it. Just a bit of fun. IMO.

Last edited:
Interesting tweet from Rapoport:

"
Patriots RB Stevan Ridley promise during #SB46, "You'll see the ball high and tight." Ball security a big focus
"

Last edited:
Is MJD the one who said "throw Chad the ball" and Brady said "Tell him to get open!"?

Look for that quote to be misinterpreted as a slight to Ocho in the next few days. Brady said "tell him to get open and I'll throw him the ball". He wasn't implying Ocho never gets open, he just joked that he can't just mindlessly feed a certain player the football, the guy has to be open first.

Ocho did not sound happy in his media address. Sounded like he didnt really feel as though he is a part of it all.

Just my .02

Caption this:
2012-01-31T155553Z_01_IND08_RTRIDSP_3_NFL-SUPERBOWL-584.jpg

Ocho did not sound happy in his media address. Sounded like he didnt really feel as though he is a part of it all.

Just my .02

I only saw the excerpt on NFL.com, but I came away with the opposite impression. He's trying to remain under the radar. The game plan was installed last week in Foxborough, and Chad knows he's got a role. His comment about just wanting to have fun is something he'll be telling himself (and has probably been told by coaches and players alike) about 1,000 times between now and Sunday. Brady saying Chad was "fired up" is about as close to spilling the beans as you're going to get.

Lookout for #85.

I only saw the excerpt on NFL.com, but I came away with the opposite impression. He's trying to remain under the radar. The game plan was installed last week in Foxborough, and Chad knows he's got a role. His comment about just wanting to have fun is something he'll be telling himself (and has probably been told by coaches and players alike) about 1,000 times between now and Sunday. Brady saying Chad was "fired up" is about as close to spilling the beans as you're going to get.

Lookout for #85.

I actually felt like I was watching a guy who knew he wasn't going to play Sunday. Just had that "taking one for the team" feel the whole time. As always with the Pats, hard to read, and we'll find out Sunday.

Gronk talking @ media day:

Asked about his injury... "I'm day by day." :) Ummm. Gronk isn't that supposed to be "day-TO-day."

I'm just happy he didn't say "Gronk day by day.":D

Edit: Brady was chuckling when he said it. Just a bit of fun. IMO.

I think it was the woman he was with from OCNN

Lookout for #85.

I guess you had to hear it. Dude just did not sound happy.

I actually felt like I was watching a guy who knew he wasn't going to play Sunday. Just had that "taking one for the team" feel the whole time. As always with the Pats, hard to read, and we'll find out Sunday.

That's how I took it too.

406440_10150508071221263_68680511262_9260968_1882008962_n.jpg

430449_10150508257631263_68680511262_9261632_1654207779_n.jpg

photo.php

430537_10150508257496263_68680511262_9261630_1401871498_n.jpg

422589_322085461166991_112797068762499_916628_303087047_n.jpg

Wonder what Gary Guyton is thinking?

Celticboy04

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3