PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sanchez benched... discuss, post gifs, laugh your *** off... etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Jets are so lucky they played the Cardinals this week.

Ryan Lindley is the worst current starting quarterback in the NFL.

Sanchez needs to find a heffer to break his slump.

I hope he finds a dozen and still sucks ... cuz he does suck.

Last edited:
that city..those fans..those coaches..that owner..has ruined that kids career...amazing

And the north jersey suckmachine takes another soul....

Dont think they can get any worse....

The Rats began the day with the #9 pick in the 2013 draft. It's gonna be fun to watch it slide down as they play bad teams.

:rocker:

Last edited:
So this win probably costs them 3 or 4 places in the draft.

Man. That truly truly sucks for them.

And Ryan Lindley...my god how horrible he is. That dude should not be on a NFL roster. Rookie or not. Dude was just oblivious.

Seriously: SDSU QBs = bad news.

that city..those fans..those coaches..that owner..has ruined that kids career...amazing

Yup, they really screwed McElroy over. Cerebral game manager has has to learn two offenses while being relegated to the scout team buried behind two guys who can't even play the position.

When asked to describe McElroy in his presser Rex kept repeating the word smart. That was what initially scared the bejesus out of the braintrust in the swamp.

They're really screwed now. They can't get rid of Sanchez because of his idiotic contract extension which involves choosing between a $14M cap hit if you keep him and a $17M one if you don't...and probably can't risk playing Tebow at all or they won't be able to trade him for a conditional pick to his home town team.

This could be what spells the end for both Tanny and Rex in NY. As an owner the last thing you want to do is allow a lame duck HC or GM to draft a QB early. That would just compound your existing errors.

jetsweb3s-2-web.jpg

Dear Agent,
All I want for Christmas is to GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE.

Sincerely,

Mark

That pic is too funny. They were supposed to be a great platoon, part of a revolution on offense in the NFL. And they're both standing there watching Greg McElroy play. Delicious tears.

The Jets are so lucky they played the Cardinals this week.

Ryan Lindley is the worst current starting quarterback in the NFL.

I can only hope that that picture in your sig is of a Rats fan drinking cheap scotch on a dirty linoleum floor.

:rocker:

Ryan: 'It was time to make a change' - NFL Videos

Rex Ryan's comments: Not a ringing endorsement of Mark. But by Wed he will be saying "mark gives us the best chance to win".:rofl:

When did Rex come to the conclusion "it was time to make a change"? Before or after the 3rd int thrown by Sanchez?

Last edited:
Sanchez IS the best QB on the Jets...and that's saying something. Here's to another Jets collapse! :eat3:

I'd wait until next year to worry.
Worry that they're a QB away? I hope that's a joke. The ghost of John Unitas would flop with that crew around him.

That team needs a stick of dynamite to clear out the owner's box, coaches, and half the roster.

Not that I'm a fan or Sanchez or anything, but as much as he sucks, you guys do need to admit he has no one to play with.

Not that I'm a fan or Sanchez or anything, but as much as he sucks, you guys do need to admit he has no one to play with.

He's the one dragging those around him down. Can he carry an offense like Tom Brady or Peyton Manning can? Or even like some mid-tier QB's can sometimes? Hell no. The defense bailed him out the first two years. All he needed to do was to not lose games. And he's regressing badly. He's a joke of a QB and it seems the Jets may be about to figure this out, at long last.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Back