PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sanchez benched... discuss, post gifs, laugh your *** off... etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got my popcorn out. Our team's SB run aside, the next several months seem like they might be fun to watch... :D

this is bad, I want asschez there for his entire 20 year QB'ing career.

this is bad, I want asschez there for his entire 20 year QB'ing career.

And I want to go to Carnival with Gisele like Wes did a few years ago. ;)

Last edited:
64680_10151279546681100_375817490_n.jpg

This was posted elsewhere:
Mark Sanchez Benched: A Failed “Error†In New York Is Over

Sanchez entered the Cardinals game this season:

- Completing just 55.4 percent of his passes
- Averaging 6.7 YPA
- Throwing 12 TD against 10 INT
- With a passer rating of 75.6

All those numbers might have been acceptable in 1976, at the depths of the Dead Ball Era. But all are utterly unacceptable, losing numbers in this day and age when elite QBs are:

- Completing 70 percent of passes
- Averaging 8.0 YPA
- Throwing 3 to 4 TD for every INT
- Posting passer ratings over 100

Conor Orr, Jets beat man for the New Jersey Star-Ledger tweeted afrer the game: “Rex and Sanchez just finished a loooong conversation at his locker. Looked like it got a little heated.â€

Doesn’t sound like Sanchez will be back under center next week when the Jets head to Jacksonville.

Nor should he be.

The reality is that he can’t play QB at an acceptable NFL level. The numbers, the stats, the data, the Cold, Hard Football Facts, say it all.

Sanchez has averaged 6.5 YPA for his career with a 73.7 rating. Bottom line: he’s simply not a good quarterback. In fact, he’s a bad quarterback.

Thank God Tanny made it tough for the Jets to cut him next year.

Great extension guys.

Thank God Tanny made it tough for the Jets to cut him next year.

Great extension guys.

It's nearly impossible. I mean how can somebody be THAT dumb. If you give him an extension then atleast structure the contract so you can cut him.

Let McElroy get them a few wins so they atleast don't get a high draft pick.
I really hope they don't stick with McElroy because he could develop into a good QB

PS: I love your avatar :D

One thing I will never accuse Rex of is his loyalty to the QB. Dude should of been benched 2 years ago.

Wow, Sanchez finally gets benched but Tebow is inactive.

Must of been what God wanted.

Enjoy the thread :D

I actually feel sorry for the bastid at this point. Hard to throw more rocks on top of this train wreck.....In all honesty, he seems like a good guy thrown into an almost impossible situation. He seems very respectful and almost enamored with the Belichick/Brady machine....and again, just doesn't seem like the ****bag that Cromartie and Revis....and perhaps almost the rest of the team are. He will be gone after this year in NY....hope he saved his money and studied well so he can go on to another lucrative career after the NFL....maybe BSPN. Wish him the best of luck....oh and F*(K Fat Rexy (who I expect will be gone as well) and the friggin Jests!!!!

I actually feel sorry for the bastid at this point. Hard to throw more rocks on top of this train wreck.....In all honesty, he seems like a good guy thrown into an almost impossible situation. He seems very respectful and almost enamored with the Belichick/Brady machine....and again, just doesn't seem like the ****bag that Cromartie and Revis....and perhaps almost the rest of the team are. He will be gone after this year in NY....hope he saved his money and studied well so he can go on to another lucrative career after the NFL....maybe BSPN. Wish him the best of luck....oh and F*(K Fat Rexy (who I expect will be gone as well) and the friggin Jests!!!!

Very well said.

Yes he does seem like just a nice guy and unfortunately, he was brought to the jets who destroy all things nice.

I know he's not very good, but......

@fivethirtyeight: 2010: Sanchez QB rating 75.3, Jets D 6th in NFL, Jets 11-5. 2012: Sanchez QB rating 75.6, Jets D 26th in NFL, Jets 4-7.

Just saying, it's certainly not ALL Sanchez

Last edited:
It's nearly impossible. I mean how can somebody be THAT dumb. If you give him an extension then atleast structure the contract so you can cut him.

Let McElroy get them a few wins so they atleast don't get a high draft pick.
I really hope they don't stick with McElroy because he could develop into a good QB

PS: I love your avatar :D
I hope they attempt to trade Sanchez or cut him and draft Matt Barkley. The LOLS would be magnificent.

I know he's to very good, but......

@fivethirtyeight: 2010: Sanchez QB rating 75.3, Jets D 6th in NFL, Jets 11-5. 2012: Sanchez QB rating 75.6, Jets D 26th in NFL, Jets 4-7.

It just shows that he can't carry the team to victory, and its all on the 'D' to bail him out.

I know he's to very good, but......

He's 30th in QB rating. Last year, he was 23rd. He was 27th in 2010 and 28th in 2009.

Sanchez sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back