PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Numbers

neckroll#14

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
At some point in the recent past the post numbers were deleted (not shown) on each page (1-20, 21-40, etc). I used those to keep track of where I left off on a thread. any reason why they are gone and can they be brought back?

At some point in the recent past the post numbers were deleted (not shown) on each page (1-20, 21-40, etc). I used those to keep track of where I left off on a thread. any reason why they are gone and can they be brought back?
That was a code modification, which required removing them due to conflicts on mobile. I believe the "unread" link (if you click on any of the links in the thread list - you'll see the "unread" value at the end of the URL) sends you to whatever the last thing you read within a given thread, which is marked by the timestamp of your last thread view. So it automatically takes you to whatever posts have been added since the last time you viewed the thread.

Last edited:
That was a code modification, which required removing them due to conflicts on mobile. I believe the "unread" link (if you click on any of the links in the thread list - you'll see the "unread" value at the end of the URL) sends you to whatever the last thing you read within a given thread, which is marked by the timestamp of your last thread view. So it automatically takes you to whatever posts have been added since the last time you viewed the thread.

One reason I miss the post numbers in especially long threads is recalling where certain posts are and also referencing them in responses. Any chance they can be reinstated? Thanks, Ian.

One reason I miss the post numbers in especially long threads is recalling where certain posts are and also referencing them in responses. Any chance they can be reinstated? Thanks, Ian.
I'll look into it. That top line is limited, but I'll see if maybe I can move it.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back