PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Saints fans not afraid of Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the Saints should be afraid of anyone. But I'm sure they don't think this will be an easy game by any means. Just as I doubt the Pats are afraid of the Saints. But I'm sure BB has this team thinking the Saints are dismissing them as chumps.

i think saints are even tougher than the colts. their offensive personnel is good top to bottom and brees has had some good games against BB's Defense which is somewhat worrisome. frankly their offense i scary against our defense with colston,meachem,shocky,thomas to name a few..donno about their O line but they will run the ball better than indy .

guys Im going to post , no disrespect intended but I am more interested in seeing video of your players than to fight, I am really interested.

Some are about our team some about character, lol and some just goofy promotional videos if you ask me, but its all I got . I would actually like some wilker and Taylor vids if thats ok

Why our boys fight
YouTube - The Story of the 2006 New Orleans Saints
Fun to watch
YouTube - "Amazing" New orleans saints
Stop us
YouTube - The New Orleans Saints: Try to stop us.
Saints In Transformation
YouTube - Saints In Transformation

Some info on Brees please post some character videos o thanks
YouTube - Drew Brees
science
YouTube - DrewBrees Sport Science
cbs
YouTube - Drew Brees Interview on CBS

I am not responsible for music, hate it

colston

YouTube - Marques Colston Highlight Reel (High Quality)

moore
YouTube - Lance Moore

Henderson
YouTube - Devery Henderson Highlights

Meachem
YouTube - Robert Meachem Tribute

Bush ( most discount this guy, but hes a closer, most of us love this guy, good kid)
YouTube - Reggie Bush highlights
YouTube - Reggie Bush's 20 Foot Long Jump with Pads On!!! Incredible..WoW
YouTube - Reggie Bush returns two punts for touchdowns in the same game! - Vikings @ Saints

Pierre Thomas
Video - Best of Pierre Thomas 2008 Highlights

Mike Bell
YouTube - Mike Bell New Orleans Saints highlight

defense
YouTube - New Orleans Saints Defense Highlights 2009
Commentary: This is November? | wwltv.com | Football
YouTube - New Orleans Saints Defense - Knock em the &*%$ out!

eagles booing our team
YouTube - New Orleans Saints Player Introductions-Eagles H.O.09
steve young brees

Last edited:
The Pats have lost 3 games when leading by halftime. Peyton sliced through our defense like hot knife through butter in the 4th quarter. And the Saints passing offense has more weapons and a better running game to boot. I could see why they are not afraid.

However, I think we'll find a way to win. This team knows it hasn't won a big road game yet and will be out to prove it to themselves that they can get it done.

Drew Brees hasn't passed the Iceman tests yet. This will be the first game where there is big pressure on him, I expect him to cave in and have an awful night.

Last edited:
The Pats have lost 3 games when leading by halftime. Peyton sliced through our defense like hot knife through butter in the 4th quarter. And the Saints passing offense has more weapons and a better running game to boot. I could see why they are not afraid.

However, I think we'll find a way to win. This team knows it hasn't won a big road game yet and will be out to prove it to themselves that they can get it done.

You can be sure of one thing over the last 9 years, the Pats are winners and find a way to make that happen, and its not chance. It is legendary coaching and legendary players. We want a shot at that , and MNF will not decide that only the SB will.

Last edited:
Drew Brees hasn't passed the Iceman tests yet. This will be the first game where there is big pressure on him, I expect him to cave in and have an awful night.

Hes pretty good, give him a shot

I think the Patriots present the toughest match-up to date for the Saints, especially since our CB's have been dropping like flies of late. Greer, Porter, Gay, and Torrence are all banged up. Hopefully one or more can come back for this week. We have had to sign a couple of old-timers in McAlister and McKenzie, but neither is in shape or played in some time. Gregg Williams may have to consider a high-risk blitzing strategy to cover the weakness at CB.

I will be in that number and expect a great game in the dome Monday night. It's a tough ticket to get right now.

The Saints defense is the type that feeds off bad offenses, specifically ones that turn the ball over. They have yet to play on Offense that is as good with the ball as the Pats (as long as Maroney isn't carrying it). They are not a defense that can consistenly stop offenses without turnovers, especially of the caliber the pats have. They lack the pass rush, LBs, and CBs to consistently get off the field against the Pats. Meanwhile, I think the Pats "bend but don't break" should be able to slow down the Saints enough to allow Brady & Co. to win the game. 34-27 Pats.

I live in Louisiana, born and raised. I really think this game could go either way no doubt about it. Whichever team makes the least mistakes and most likely who has the ball last. Saints have gotten a gift from the schedule makers this year. They are not an outdoor team at all, if you look at their schedule they do not play 1 cold game besides maybe @ the Skins. If this game was at New England, Pats win hands down.

It kind of looks like the Saints are making this to be their Super Bowl, they have signed 2 corner backs in the past 2 weeks preparing for this game i think. Although McCallister and McKenzie may not play much except for nickle/dime packages. This will be a measuring stick for the Saints, Pats have been a dominant team for the past 8-10 years. If the Saints beat the Pats then they probably feel they can beat anyone. It should be an amazing game, although I dont think any game can beat the Pats/Colts game.

I will give my prediction later on in the week.

If the Pats can stop the run and force Brees into throwing some INT's. Pats have a real good shot, but they need to capitalize on those turnovers. Need to get 7 not settle for a FG, and play a full 60mins.

If the Pats can stop the run and force Brees into throwing some INT's. Pats have a real good shot, but they need to capitalize on those turnovers. Need to get 7 not settle for a FG, and play a full 60mins.

Red zone offense has been a problem for the Pats all year, but stepped it up going 4/5 vs the Jets. You are right the Pats cannot settle for 3 like they were doing earlier in the year. Obviously they need to play a full 60 minutes, thats what I think BB will be preaching all week.

the hell with the game...let's just all get together and have some muffaletta sammiches and fried oyster po' boys

I've watched every Pats game this season :D. I have Brady and Moss on my fantasy team.

guys Im going to post , no disrespect intended but I am more interested in seeing video of your players than to fight, I am really interested.

Some are about our team some about character, lol and some just goofy promotional videos if you ask me, but its all I got . I would actually like some wilker and Taylor vids if thats ok

Why our boys fight
YouTube - The Story of the 2006 New Orleans Saints
Fun to watch
YouTube - "Amazing" New orleans saints
Stop us
YouTube - The New Orleans Saints: Try to stop us.
Saints In Transformation
YouTube - Saints In Transformation

Some info on Brees please post some character videos o thanks
YouTube - Drew Brees
science
YouTube - DrewBrees Sport Science
cbs
YouTube - Drew Brees Interview on CBS

I am not responsible for music, hate it

colston

YouTube - Marques Colston Highlight Reel (High Quality)

moore
YouTube - Lance Moore

Henderson
YouTube - Devery Henderson Highlights

Meachem
YouTube - Robert Meachem Tribute

Bush ( most discount this guy, but hes a closer, most of us love this guy, good kid)
YouTube - Reggie Bush highlights
YouTube - Reggie Bush's 20 Foot Long Jump with Pads On!!! Incredible..WoW
YouTube - Reggie Bush returns two punts for touchdowns in the same game! - Vikings @ Saints

Pierre Thomas
Video - Best of Pierre Thomas 2008 Highlights

Mike Bell
YouTube - Mike Bell New Orleans Saints highlight

defense
YouTube - New Orleans Saints Defense Highlights 2009
Commentary: This is November? | wwltv.com | Football
YouTube - New Orleans Saints Defense - Knock em the &*%$ out!

eagles booing our team
YouTube - New Orleans Saints Player Introductions-Eagles H.O.09
steve young brees

Thanks for all those videos but really,

2463010478_c5f600ab88.jpg

he has a pretty good record against BB's defense i think....

Just cruised thier messageboard..................... Damn, for a team that really hasn't done d*ck, they have a pretty arrogant fanbase. Whatev.... though.

They are 10-0, playing great ball, scoring tons of points. I sure think that this will be a very good game. A very tough test for us, paticularly in their house. Very doable for either team and they do have a weakness or two to exploit. I'm sure BB will find them.

I read some of the comments and they're pretty much what you would see on any other board, including this one. It's just fans being fans. Whatever.

why would they be afraid ?

none of the team's the pats have beat this year are over 500 and out of the 3 loses only the colts are a playoff team right now

yes when the pats play a full 60 min game they are the best team in the NFL but they have yet to show they can play a full 60 min game vs a good team this year

i dont think the pats will win this game

Well, when the Jets beat us they were hot and when the Broncos and Colts beat us, they were both riding pretty high. All were undefeated and now look at them....well, not the Colts. There's too much momentum swing to be accounted for....

nyquil kickng ni godo ngt

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore