PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sabol's Shot: The Patriot way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting that segment.

I'm sure you all noticed included in the clips of Moss as a Patriot was a replay of Brady's last pass to Moss in SB 42. I have always avoided rewatching that game and have no plans to ever watch it, but I couldn't help noticing what I didn't see at the time (that fateful night, I was on the other side of the room, having lost my spot on the couch at a SB party): that had Moss elevated for the ball, he probably would have caught it. Brady actually put it right to him. So I didn't realize how close that pass was. .

And had Brady not significantly underthrown that ball, Moss would have caught it 5 yards behind the defender. It was a tough play.

The loudmouths on the pre-game shows make me not watch their programs. That would be Irvin, D. Sanders, C. Carter and the Sharpe Brothers. All loudmouth wr's who don't follow the rest of the game. As everyone knows, the further you lineup from the football. The less it is football. And, each one of those clowns keep proving that point.

If you watch the highlights of Sunday on NFL.com, it shows the Brady - Suggs stand off, and you hear D. Sanders say 'Suggs, you do not want to get him fired up!'.

I loved hearing that :)

And had Brady not significantly underthrown that ball, Moss would have caught it 5 yards behind the defender. It was a tough play.

I think that was already at the upper limit of Brady's range. He threw it as far as he could.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back