PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rumors & Gossip Predraft edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would take sand over gold too, wouldn't you? >_<
Depends on if I was building a play area for the kids or my own Scrooge McDuck play area. :singing:

When does the last Gosselin-Mock come out? Should be right around this time, right?

You would take sand over gold too, wouldn't you? >_<

I'd rather take a player whose stock has risen for all the right reasons (Koa) than a player whose stock has fallen for all the wrong one (Hardy).

I'd rather take a player whose stock has risen for all the right reasons
Putting up mediocre production in a weak MWC conference?

I keep reading this and trying to make some sense of it...he has Conte Cuttino, the 7th/UDFA prospect who runs 4.58, as a "4.4 speedster" who "could move as high as the 2nd round" ahead of Jahvid Best?

If Cuttino really is drafted in the 2nd, I'll be the first to bow down in awe to that blogger. But from the here and now, it sounds like he's swallowed a line from somebody.

just a note to say thanks for the effort Box. Your effort makes my reading day enjoyable.

It's hard to believe a rumor about us targeting a particular player with a 3rd round draft pick,

when the writer completely fails to mention that we do not currently have a 3rd round draft pick.

just a note to say thanks for the effort Box. Your effort makes my reading day enjoyable.
At least you're not throwing hail at me! (Damned Brits! :enranged: )

I keep reading this and trying to make some sense of it...he has Conte Cuttino, the 7th/UDFA prospect who runs 4.58, as a "4.4 speedster" who "could move as high as the 2nd round" ahead of Jahvid Best?

If Cuttino really is drafted in the 2nd, I'll be the first to bow down in awe to that blogger. But from the here and now, it sounds like he's swallowed a line from somebody.

I agree. Someone fed him a lne and he swallowed it hook, line and sinker.

Or maybe it is Cuttino trying to create a buzz about himself.

With any luck I will create my own buzz on Friday....

Thanks for this box, great read.

He's actually a nephew of the infamous Finzi-Cuttino family of "gardeners" (you dig the hole, we'll plant you in it) from Providence. Uncle Nunzio probably got on the phone with some bloggers and media types and "recommended" that they promote the guy ('cause it'd be a pity if someting untoward should happen to your nice dog there, capeesh?)

Depends on if I was building a play area for the kids or my own Scrooge McDuck play area. :singing:

Actually I'd take sand over rough any day. I suck out in the deep stuff. Which is stunning, considering how much "practice" I get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST