PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rumors & Gossip Predraft edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently the Pats have no dice to roll in round 3...they have none,maybe that writer needs to check the Pats draft order first

Or maybe you need to understand that the writer accepts that if they think this kid is a DE with upside and they are targeting him they certainly can position themselves to have a pick where they see him going...

Or maybe you need to understand that the writer accepts that if they think this kid is a DE with upside and they are targeting him they certainly can position themselves to have a pick where they see him going...

Sure THEY CAN....But thats a wild guess

They can also take him with thier last second rounder if they really want him

Decker taking draft drama in stride - Big Ten Network
BS: Which teams have you visited lately?

ED: Over a week's time that ended last Wednesday, I visited with the Patriots, the Panthers, went to Indianapolis for a medical recheck, then on to Kansas City, Denver and Arizona. It was quite a week.

BS: Which team are you hoping drafts you?

ED: It doesn't really matter. Any of the organizations would be fun to play for. Any organization that does well and does things right off the field would be ideal for me.

BS: Is there a team that you think fits you better than others, where you'd have a chance to start right away?

ED: I think those are the questions the team has to answer. When I went on my visits, it was funny. A lot of times it was the same philosophy. They ran the same offense and had similar ideas of what they wanted to do. They felt I could fit in and play inside or outside.

Box i'd really like to say your one of the main reasons i started to post here again.

I was at a time when i just read a lot but your updates and constant uploading of new links has been incredible.

If there was a poster of the month for PatsFans i nominate you for that honor.

Bravo.

Box i'd really like to say your one of the main reasons i started to post here again.

I was at a time when i just read a lot but your updates and constant uploading of new links has been incredible.

If there was a poster of the month for PatsFans i nominate you for that honor.

Bravo.
It's a crazy world, and sometimes those sumbeaches get internet access. :D

Chattanooga Times Free Press | Falcons want balanced draft
The GM said he is “definitely very interested” in trading down in the first round to add a second-round pick. The Falcons gave up this year’s second-round pick in last year’s trade for Gonzalez.

Dimitroff, the former director of college scouting with the Patriots, named New England, Philadelphia, Denver and Tampa Bay as teams which might give up a second-round selection.

No reports of interest?...That means he is a sure draft pickup here
Not really (I know, oxycodone humor, me too), he's not a good fit for NE and not advanced enough in basic OL skills for Scar's academy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST