PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rumor that BB is leaving at the end of the season

I know people who know Jonathan who know how much Bob leans on him for a lot of team-related ****. That'll never be publicly stated as Jonathan does not want his father to be perceived as a figurehead.
I can see a world where RKK formally hands the keys to Jonathan with a complete regime change, HC, GM, QB and owner.

I know people who know Jonathan who know how much Bob leans on him for a lot of team-related ****. That'll never be publicly stated as Jonathan does not want his father to be perceived as a figurehead.
I was thrown a curveball many years ago (around 2015) when my friend was hosting a party and he introduced me to someone from the Spanos family. We trolled them for a bit on the Chargers and asked why they kept rolling with Phillip Rivers when they had so many regular season failures. They told me the family really liked Phillip Rivers and couldn't say enough good things about him.

...which would mean Jonathan would have a huge say in who the new GM is.
Exactly. He will have a huge say.

Lot of people don't know this but Bill is closer to Jonathan than Bob but that does not mean the proverbial hot seat Bill is on is cooler w/ him. He is a very competitive dude and more emotional.

Exactly. He will have a huge say.

Lot of people don't know this but Bill is closer to Jonathan than Bob but that does not mean the proverbial hot seat Bill is on is cooler w/ him. He is a very competitive dude and more emotional.
I didn't know they were closer, but I knew the competitive and emotional part.

I didn't know they were closer, but I knew the competitive and emotional part.
My understanding is Bill and Jonathan kinda bonded on a personal level when Bill was here in 96 and stayed in touch.

It's true Bob thought highly of Bill and had that conversation in the car in 97 about staying on after Tuna that didn't go anywhere but it was Jonathan who nudged Bob to go after Bill on 2000.

Unfortunately true.

BB is burnt out. He needs to take a sabbatical and return to the NFL if he chooses. I see him taking the Giants job.

Trade BB and Mac to the giants. Pats will pay for U-Haul

This is nothing more than speculation, most likely by former Patriots player/coach/front office executives who are now media members.

Her words make it clear that her sources are not currently part of the organization and have no actual inside information about what is currently going on behind closed doors, or what is likely to happen after the season.

1699922525196.gif

Let another GM build a roster. Win Super Bowl.

Smart-black-guy-meme-1l8thn.jpg

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back