PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rumor that BB is leaving at the end of the season

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score

Basically she says don’t expect him to be fired mid season but her sources around the team and the league expect “a mutual parting of the ways at the end of the season”. She’s been wrong before so who knows but its worth watching…

Looking at how relaxed he is on this trip makes me think he knows this is his last rodeo before retirement and so does Kraft…

Basically she says don’t expect him to be fired mid season but her sources around the team and the league expect “a mutual parting of the ways at the end of the season”. She’s been wrong before so who knows but its worth watching…

so-be-it-emperor-palpatine.gif

This is why I want him gone. Get a head start on the new direction of the team, rather than rushing in a new regime after the season.
Raiders already have a jump on everyone else.

Raiders already have a jump on everyone else.
If Kraft is serious about cleaning house he should already be working on his wish list of potential candidates and working behind the scenes with their agents to gauge interest while Bills still coaching.

quoting the movie Draft Day…Marvin Harrison Jr no matter what.
I kinda like the idea of going the chargers route back in 01 with the best player (Tomlinson) followed up by the qb (Brees) if Harrison is still available.

Ras is he the next Moss or Megatron?)
Those are two players that are tough to live up to but I feel he’s gonna be that immediate wr1 we’ve needed for so long. Thinking by his 2nd year he’s in the conversation with JJ Chase AJ Brown as those top wrs taken in fantasy.

Russini? That's good with a pesto Sause and a little ricotta cheese.

Russini is a genius. We have been speculating this to be likely for a month. But because she says it “could” happen, its news?

I am sure the Krafts are sick of the mediocrity.

Looking at the qbs mocked in that late 1st 2nd round we’re talking guys like Penix, Nix, Ewers.

I’m leaning towards the Harrison and one of these 3 qbs next over Caleb/Maye and hoping we don’t draft the next Harry/Chad Jackson/Dobson/Thornton in r2.

Kinda like Bo Nix and feel he’s much improved since his Auburn days.

Looking at the qbs mocked in that late 1st 2nd round we’re talking guys like Penix, Nix, Ewers.

I’m leaning towards the Harrison and one of these 3 qbs next over Caleb/Maye and hoping we don’t draft the next Harry/Chad Jackson/Dobson/Thornton in r2.

Kinda like Bo Nix and feel he’s much improved since his Auburn days.
24 looks like a very good Year for QB's lucky us.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back