PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rte. 495 SB road construction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willie55

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
For those of you traveling southbound on Rte 495, going to the game this week, Mass Highway is doing road improvments on this stretch of roadway. The road is down to two lanes for approx. 5-10 miles north of the exit for the stadium, which may slow your trip to the stadium. Plan your trip accordingly.

I went through there approx. two weeks ago and it didn't look like they would be completed with the project anytime soon, including the begining of the regular season.

I thought you meant Super Bowl not South Bound.:D

I thought the same thing when I went down there last week. However, I seem to remember there being construction near that same stretch on one side or the other just about every summer the last few years.

BradfordPatsFan said:
I thought the same thing when I went down there last week. However, I seem to remember there being construction near that same stretch on one side or the other just about every summer the last few years.

A couple years ago, they did the same thing on the northbound side, that lasted well into the season. What a joy that was getting out of there.

Last edited:
From Wistah, we're going 146 S - to 295 E to 95N to 495 N

That project had the road completely clogged at around 10 this morning. I was lucky, I just got off in time. It was either take my exit or come to a complete stop. They probably won't be doing much on Sunday though. I mean the road workers of course, not the Patriots. Oh who am I kidding? Its still week 2 of preseason, the second most useless week of Football IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes