PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rookie haircuts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you kidding me??

She has 32 posts (most of them about liegate), never started a thread, joined in '06 but never responded until 3 '08, and she drops this bombshell with nothing to back it up or any detail on us?

Screw the HIPPA laws, you better find out the results and post them here right away or at least substantiate this please.

Mercy...

what are you...the forum CIA. Did you happen to get her blood type and favorite color during your background investigation?

why are we getting all wrapped around the axle on this. All questions will be answered this evening against the Bucs

what are you...the forum CIA. Did you happen to get her blood type and favorite color during your background investigation?

All questions will be answered this evening against the Bucs

Or better yet, tomorrow night.

Elvis or Tom??

Hopefully he was just visiting a friend....

Well, the person who saw him said it was between 7AM and 7:30AM. I doubt if he was visiting.

But, it could be something minor that they just wanted to get checked out. No dire conclusions should be jumped to because of this. There is still 3 weeks or more until the season starts. So, if there was something bothering him it could be taken care of with rest and treatment by the PT staff.

He really does not need to play in any pre-season games.

Well, the person who saw him said it was between 7AM and 7:30AM. I doubt if he was visiting.

But, it could be something minor that they just wanted to get checked out. No dire conclusions should be jumped to because of this. There is still 3 weeks or more until the season starts. So, if there was something bothering him it could be taken care of with rest and treatment by the PT staff.

He really does not need to play in any pre-season games.

Everything you say is of course right on, no reason to panic.

Still would be better were he have note gone in the first place.

Hopefully, he plays a quarter or two tomorrow or next Friday night and we all stand down.

They often spend years growing the dreads, so the vets respect that.

But something that's only been growing a few weeks/months is fair game. :)

plus dreads just look cool and should not be messed with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes