PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

rondo traded to dallas

Did something happen recently?

FWIW, FESPN the Rag had a Point Guard issue during the season (13 April 2015), and Rondo was ranked 19th/30 starting PGs.
Marcus Smart was 26th.

Up Rondo's ass ............
Other than when the Red Sox had Mike Torrez ... I cannot remember a player I disliked more than Rondo.

As of 11:20:14 AM, Rondo is still an ass hole (space to circumvent the word filter).

Up Rondo's ass ............
Other than when the Red Sox had Mike Torrez ... I cannot remember a player I disliked more than Rondo.
Different sport, and off the top of my head, but I still hated Chris Nilan & Ken the Rat Linesman when they were acquired by the Bruins.

8/22 update: **** Rondo.

Rhonda Rondo is as much a b!tch today as he was last week ..........

So apparently, Rondo is serving a one game suspension for calling Bill Kennedy, a gay man who is out of the closet, a "***got" repeatedly during a recent game. What a quality human being. I just went and watched the video of Wade taking him down a few times just to watch his elbow bend in the wrong direction. May have been dirty, but it's Rondo so who gives a ****?

So apparently, Rondo is serving a one game suspension for calling Bill Kennedy, a gay man who is out of the closet, a "***got" repeatedly during a recent game. What a quality human being. I just went and watched the video of Wade taking him down a few times just to watch his elbow bend in the wrong direction. May have been dirty, but it's Rondo so who gives a ****?

It takes a special type of trash to talk trash like that these days

No doubt there's still many who still think like him but most are smart enough to keep their hatred to themselves

Rondo proudly lets it fly - and I suggest he doth protest too much if you know what I mean - it wouldn't be the first time a vocally anti-gay individual turned out to be in denial about his own tendencies

Time will tell - but for now, Silver may have some explaining to do for going easy on Rondo

I hated Rondo from day 1 and took grief from it ...
Was hard to hear him get ball washed during the playoff runs ... glad he's gone.
Screw Rondo .... miserable prick of a player.
You're still right Icy .... Rondo is a petulant douchebag ... glad he's gone.

Punishment should have been 3 games ... IMO.

Love Jae Crowder ... not as talented as Rondo but a very good team player.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
Back