PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

rondo traded to dallas

This is the absolute worst-case season-ending scenario for the Smeltics: no lottery, early 1st-round exit in POs as the 8th seen in the East, which means they still suck and will continue to suck for the rest of the decade unless Danny can acquire the true Center they desperately need, instead of the flotsam & jetsam that currently clog this roster. Great job.

This is the absolute worst-case season-ending scenario for the Smeltics: no lottery, early 1st-round exit in POs as the 8th seen in the East, which means they still suck and will continue to suck for the rest of the decade unless Danny can acquire the true Center they desperately need, instead of the flotsam & jetsam that currently clog this roster. Great job.
wow you have the whole decade figured out. impressive lol. who is this great center in the lotto they could have got? they are the 7th seed not the 8th. ramble on.

Great job, Smeltics.

Last edited:
Great job, Smeltics.
they did a awesome job this year. rome isnt built in a day. its only been 2 years since pierce and garnet were traded. they have 10 first rd picks in the next 4 years. this off season could be very interesting.

Last edited:
Great job, Smeltics.

At least you guys dislocated Love's shoulder. Too bad for the Celtics he probably won't want to go there now. At least not with Olynyk on the squad.

Last edited:
At least you guys dislocated Love's shoulder. Too bad for the Celtics he probably won't want to go there now. At least not with Olynyk on the squad.
if thats the reason he wouldnt want to come hes not worth having. i wasnt very impressed with his play anyway.

Last edited:
Yeah, I really don't want that guy. He seems like the kind of guy who does best as the top dog on an awful team, but not one who can make a good team better. Certainly not worth a max deal which is what it would take.

Yeah, I really don't want that guy. He seems like the kind of guy who does best as the top dog on an awful team, but not one who can make a good team better. Certainly not worth a max deal which is what it would take.
hes a soft player[he comes across as a wussy]. its only going to get more physical as the playoffs go on. i thought what perkins and jr smith[i hate his guts with a burning passion]did was much worse.

Yeah. Celtics might just be better off waiting to see if they can get in on the Durant sweepstakes.

Pretty amusing how Dallas has gone into the toilet since picking up Rondo eh? :)
Yup, I was wrong about this. I orginally believed that Rondo wasn't giving it his "all", and I figured this attitude would change under Carlisle. But he's just bad, and with floor spacing being such a huge part of the modren NBA game, I don't see Rondo ever returning to his 2012 ECF form or even his early years in Boston (2008).

Yeah. Celtics might just be better off waiting to see if they can get in on the Durant sweepstakes.
IMO, they're better off trading for Cousins. I think he's going to demand a trade and your C's have the assets to make that trade. Cousins under Brad Stevens would be amazing.

IMO, they're better off trading for Cousins. I think he's going to demand a trade and your C's have the assets to make that trade. Cousins under Brad Stevens would be amazing.
I'm a Heat fan. But I agree.

I would go for that.

his ****ty attitude cost him a lot of money
I'll say. It's hard to believe he couldn't control himself for half a season to get the payday. Now his only real course is some kind of one year prove it deal. Or the Lakers! :)

I'll say. It's hard to believe he couldn't control himself for half a season to get the payday. Now his only real course is some kind of one year prove it deal. Or the Lakers! :)
Or he could learn to shoot the ball ... not ... and reason #1 why he is not a max contract player.

danny ainge is looking really good these days.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back