PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rodney out ? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
someone on espn cold pizza (jim trotter of SD tribune) said that rodney will miss this week's game and possiblly the rest of the post season...just what i heard..hope its not true..

Rodney Harrison OUT for this Sunday...

...as per ESPN's Cold Pizza (didn't get the NFL reporter's name). Deemed a "lower leg injury", with a possibility of missing the rest of the playoffs....yuck

Re: Rodney out ?

Where would he get that information at this point?

Re: Rodney out ?

Where would he get that information at this point?

no idea,just stating what i heard...the reporter is from SD where rodney used to play so maybe some inside info..oddly enough all local media outlets said rodney dodged a bullet so not sure..thats why my post heading has a question mark ;)

Re: Rodney Harrison OUT for this Sunday...

...as per ESPN's Cold Pizza (didn't get the NFL reporter's name). Deemed a "lower leg injury", with a possibility of missing the rest of the playoffs....yuck

They also declared Maroney out for the season opener (which was wrong), too. No way on Earth would ESPN know today.

WTF

How can he walk out of the damn lockeroom under his own power and be ruled out already. Screw ESPN and that awful show cold pizza. Who watches that trash anyway.

They also declared Maroney out for the season opener (which was wrong), too. No way on Earth would ESPN know today.

yup, that's why I'm a tad skeptical...turns out it was a San Diego reporter, not the talking heads themselves, but we'll wait and see...

WTF

How can he walk out of the damn lockeroom under his own power and be ruled out already. Screw ESPN and that awful show cold pizza. Who watches that trash anyway.

Don't believe anything ESPN says. Tyey said maroney was out early in the season and he played.

I believe the beat reporters more than anyone else. But you have a better chance of getting info out of the CIA than the Pats.

WTF

Indeed, this shows blows badly...first thing I woke up to...

Cold Pizza show is toast ... Every Monday coming out with stories they aren't even sure about ... essentially talking about nothing for an entire show.

I caught that and the reporter was Jim Trotter, who has a close relationship with Rodney from his days as a Bolt. I've exchanged emails with him over RH's inevitable HoF snub...he's completely trustworthy IMO.

I caught that and the reporter was Jim Trotter, who has a close relationship with Rodney from his days as a Bolt. I've exchanged emails with him over RH's inevitable HoF snub...he's completely trustworthy IMO.

if its true..its a real costly win for us yesterday...

Trustworthy has nothing to do with it. There simply hasn't been enough time for him to know, even if he has a direct line to Rodney. I don't think they have MRI machines on the team charter back to Boston.

Complete BS

It MAY turn out that he is out for next weeks game....

BUT Rodney has been on this team for a long time, is the team leader, respects BB

No way he gives out critical information on his health so early to ANY reporter.
I am certain that BB told him to keep a lid on it.

No one will know until Wednesday.

Re: Complete BS

No one will know until Wednesday.

I can already tell you what we will know on Wednesday:

Rodney Harrison - Questionable (leg)

If they were close then I believe he wouldn't be giving out the info. No way Rodney would want this out there. It hurts his team and if they were friends I don't think it would be on the record. Hey, if it pisses Rodney off and he plays it's a good thing.

as per harrison..

http://208.116.51.99/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=47135

Harrison eventually walked off under his own power, but did not return. He pulled a rolling suitcase past the assembled media after the game, walking without a limp or crutches. It appeared he had dodged a bullet, though no medical reports were immediately available.

“I’m all right,” he said.

“It was a dirty play,” Harrison said. “He wasn’t just trying to block me. He dove at my knees intentionally. He was trying to hurt me. The whole play was dirty.”
why would rodney quote something and then tell something else to a reporter...
lets just hope he plays...maybe BB asked rodney to leak this info ;) ..

According to CBS yesterday, Brady was told he was going to be out for yesterday's game. However, after Thursday, he convinced BB he could play.

I want to know what the heck the injury is. I'm wondering if it's a severe contusion; it didn't look from the hit like his knee bent in a weird direction.

Cold Pizza show is toast ... Every Monday coming out with stories they aren't even sure about ... essentially talking about nothing for an entire show.
they talk about nothing for the entire week .they dont know shi t about rodney .i trust the local newpapers before i would trust any reporter on that pathetic show.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back