PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rodney on SportsDesk last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Sports Desk on NESN had a whole two minute interview with Rodney last night. Saw it again this morning. Can you believe that my wife actually tried to talk to me during the interview?

Anyway, there was nothing very exciting. But, when asked if he wuld be playing in the first regular season game, he broke out in a big smile and said 'I feel really good and that all I can say right now."

Just the way he said it told me that he is ready to go. Don't expect to see him in any pre-season action, but it now looks as sure as it can, that he will be out there starting againts the Bills on 9/10. :rocker:

That guy is the coolest.

That is fan-freaking-tastic news!
:woohoo:
(Thanks for reporting it for those of us outside the Boston TV market.)

I friggin love it

PATSNUTme said:
Can you believe that my wife actually tried to talk to me during the interview?

This made me laugh a lot.

Thanks for the heads up though, I've been wondering about Rodney.

Ya i saw it---great stuff..you could tell he had that swagger about him. When asked about playing, that smirk just said it all.

CheerforTom said:
This made me laugh a lot.

Thanks for the heads up though, I've been wondering about Rodney.
Me too! I've been trying to train my wife for 10 years that when I'm watching TV, especially sports, I'm ACTUALLY LISTENING as though I were having a conversation with that person! She tries, god love her, but it's just not in her firmware - to her TV is more like a lava lamp on steroids - she doesn't really pay attention to it, she just has it on as kind of a visual background music. All I can say is THANK GOD FOR DVR'S (TIVO)! :D

Last edited:
PromisedLand said:
Me too! I've been trying to train my wife for 10 years that when I'm watching TV, especially sports, I'm ACTUALLY LISTENING as though I were having a conversation with that person! She tries, god love her, but it's just not in her firmware - to her TV is more like a lava lamp on steroids - she doesn't really pay attention to it, she just has it on as kind of a visual background music. All I can say is THANK GOD FOR DVR'S (TIVO)! :D

Yup, they just don't get it.

She probably thinks my shrine and the rituals I do before each game is just a 20 year phase that I'm going through.

But, I wouldn't want any other way. She was fine about the duct tape I put on her mouth.

PATSNUTme said:
Yup, they just don't get it.

She probably thinks my shrine and the rituals I do before each game is just a 20 year phase that I'm going through.

But, I wouldn't want any other way. She was fine about the duct tape I put on her mouth.
:rofl: ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes