PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rodney Harrison endorses Adrian Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the "Pats are cheap" idiots are out in full force again. And of course anyone who defies their mighty knowledge is a kool-aid drinker. It is amazing that these armchair GMs know so much about the game. They never have any solutions, they just ***** and moan about everything. Then when we dont win the SB, for whatever reason, its the cheap managements fault because they didnt sign 6 probowlers in the off season.

If you cant see that this team is all-in trying to win a SB then you really shouldnt be posting here. Managing the cap and piecing together a cohesive team is how you win. Its chess and about depth, experience, and talent as well as chemistry.

The "we should have a probowler" at every position crowd is really getting tiresome. No perspective at all.

Of course its managements fault that people cant catch and that circus catches are being made and our best players are hurt when we need them most.

Stupid stupid stupid

The "we should have a probowler" at every position crowd is really getting tiresome. No perspective at all.

Don't like it? Leave then. It's a forum. People have opinions. Not everyone is as great as you. :rolleyes:

Don't like it? Leave then. It's a forum. People have opinions. Not everyone is as great as you. :rolleyes:

Whaaaaaa!!!! Quit crying. Great! So everyone can have an opinion even if it sounds ridiculous. Why would I leave.....Why dont you leave and go to the Jack Edwards forum? Anyone who has a video of Jack Edwards in their sig must be as big of a tool as Jack Edwards.

Are you gonna start another "I miss West Welker" thread?

images

The posters complaining about the Patriots post season record should provide the post season records of the teams who have done better during the Belichick/Brady era.

I'm sure the list will be a long one.

The posters complaining about the Patriots post season record should provide the post season records of the teams who have done better during the Belichick/Brady era.

I'm sure the list will be a long one.

Jets are one of them

The problem is Wilson is much closer in game to the cooked John Lynch than to the player Rodney Harrison was when he came to the Patriots.
Patriots could have done better at that position but per usual they took the cheap route.

We will find out soon enough. That much is true. Hopefully he still has something left.

We will find out soon enough. That much is true. Hopefully he still has something left.

He defiantly still has in in the run stopping..we will see about passing downs

That's what cornerbacks are for. We already have one converted cornerback at safety.

Would that be the same converted CB/Safety who was burned for a TD vs the Ravens?

Thanks for reminding me.

I thought PFK was being a little harsh on you but man does this post prove his point. Please explain how the Patriots have sabotaged their own chance at number 4? Short of completely selling out for one year I don't see how they can be perceived as not going all out for it.

Perhaps you can make the case that the Pats havent failed at identifying WR and DB talent in the draft and through FA.

The problem is Wilson is much closer in game to the cooked John Lynch than to the player Rodney Harrison was when he came to the Patriots.
Patriots could have done better at that position but per usual they took the cheap route.
What BS. You're just trolling now and don't be pathetic enough to deny it.

Adrian+Wilson+Kerry+Rhodes+Arizona+Cardinals+axsYFifusFNx.jpg

He might not be as big as Laron Landry, but, he is pretty close!

Wilson-flattens-Moreno.jpg

"I'm Rodney Harrison, and I endorse this message."

Sorry if this has been pointed out already, but let's see this for what it is: Rodney Harrison is vouching for Adrian Wilson. This is the Patriot alumni talking now, giving their blessing to a guy who needs to be a leader and a force for us on defense.

It's like when Troy Brown called out Brandon Lloyd last year before the SF (?) game, or when Bruschi publicly cautioned BB against getting overly fancy for Rd. 2 against Houston. Harrison is putting a spotlight on Wilson, making sure that he comes in ready to work and brings all these things to the defense that Rodney knows he can bring.

Rodney expects Adrian to step up, it's awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back