PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Robyn Glaser is now EVP of Football Business & Senior Advisor to the Head Coach.

Tom Cruise What GIF
I knew you were the mole. Lol

He does not need any adv

You think someone who reported to Kraft was hired to be his executive assistant? Don't like it

We picked a QB. In 2021, remember?

The old QB wasn't going to stick around during a rebuild
He couldn't play anymore according to the former GM/HC.. he was so bad he won a 7th ring.

Those are all football related decisions that Kraft should've and did stay out of.

I think the biggest regret Kraft must have is handing Bill the keys to the kingdom for so long. It was great while we were winning. Not so much when it went to ****.

He won't make that mistake again.
Spot on, and the Brady decision. As Kraft allowed Bill to make the call. When it was working and the right people were around Bill in the organization things flowed like water. Without those people we see it hasn't

Thats a crock of ****. Don't believe everything you read
My friend wickersham reported it In his book. Unless you think it's ******** as it's what he said check it out.

Wickersham is known hack so yeah.
Then everything we read or hear is ********.. no one knows really, the media is where we all get our information from. Unless we all are friends and family members of the krafts.

I did. Way too many people take what he says as gospel.
I believe why what Seth reported is more believed as he had private access to Brady, Bill and Kraft. He was even at Brady's residence while doing his book.

Then everything we read or hear is ********.. no one knows really, the media is where we all get our information from. Unless we all are friends and family members of the krafts.
You have to consider the source and then take it with however many grains of salt you want. With 'Sham, I choose zero.

I believe why what Seth reported is more believed as he had private access to Brady, Bill and Kraft. He was even at Brady's residence while doing his book.
Well, to look through his trash he'd have to be technically on his property.

Private access doesn't mean it was the truth nor was it accurate.

For instance, I believe BB felt TB12 could still play (which he has said publicly) but also felt he didn't want to be there and coupled with his age did not want to commit to a 2+ year contract.

For instance, I believe BB felt TB12 could still play (which he has said publicly) but also felt he didn't want to be there and coupled with his age did not want to commit to a 2+ year contract.
Correct, so his "better a year too early than too late" philosophy was based on Brady having peaked and the eventual downfall was close.

It's semantics. Bill obviously believed Brady was in his waning years and no longer an mvp/elite caliber QB. Not completely unreasonable given his age. He was wrong though.

Correct, so his "better a year too early than too late" philosophy was based on Brady having peaked and the eventual downfall was close.

It's semantics. Bill obviously believed Brady was in his waning years and no longer an mvp/elite caliber QB. Not completely unreasonable given his age. He was wrong though.
It is and it isn't semantics.

Bill is on record as saying it's hard to project how an older player will perform in the future.

Thats not the same as thinking/saying Brady in 2019 couldn't play anymore.

It is and it isn't semantics.

Bill is on record as saying it's hard to project how an older player will perform.

Thats not the same as thinking/saying Brady in 2019 couldn't play anymore.
But given the history and success of Brady w/ the franchise, even if true, we should've never have let him walk. Instead Bill treated him like just another asset. Undoubtedly, Kraft regrets that decision.

So the story is partially true, just w/o the context. I would say it's more lazy than complete ********.

Again... to my earlier post. WE don't know we just go with judgment.. if we choose to believe it we do.. if not we don't.. it's all on what we think is more believed that is all really. There is so many things that transpire behind the scenes.. there is some truth to that TB12 likely was tired and want led a change. But 24-8 was his 2019 numbers I'd be a a mountain top for those numbers from the QB position now.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
Back