PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Robert Kraft at the owner meetings

So the copyright (See Picture) to the "Dynasty" belongs to "Kraft Dynasty 2024" and Bob wants us to believe he had no say in the editorial content? I wish the reporter asked him if he watched the docuseries before it went public. If he said yes than we would know for sure he is lying about knowing the series was to negative.

View attachment 57254

Unfortunately I don't believe much of what Kraft says about his team anymore. He couldn't wait to throw the GOAT coach of all time under the bus when he left and he seems to lack the leadership that is necessary to oversee the team. Sad to watch the person who helped turn the team into perennial contenders and is now the worst managed team out of all of the local New England professional teams.

There's a lot of unanswered questions regarding the production and Kraft's hand in it. For instance the blurb you attached may be nothing more than copyright protection for the materials provided to the producers for use in the series and Kraft may not have had any editorial control at all

There's a lot of unanswered questions regarding the production and Kraft's hand in it. For instance the blurb you attached may be nothing more than copyright protection for the materials provided to the producers for use in the series and Kraft may not have had any editorial control at all
It’s exactly what it is

Daniels is a disingenuous reporter, Krafty Bob ALSO mentioned that MA taxes are about 10% higher than Tennessee (no tax)...this is a HUGE factor going forward...just saw the interview on NBC sports Boston...does Daniels have an agenda such that he's dishonest about MA taxes and doesn't want to report the facts?

Daniels is a disingenuous reporter, Krafty Bob ALSO mentioned that MA taxes are about 10% higher than Tennessee (no tax)...this is a HUGE factor going forward...just saw the interview on NBC sports Boston...does Daniels have an agenda such that he's dishonest about MA taxes and doesn't want to report the facts?
i never heard a single word about ma taxes from him when bb was there.

Sometimes I feel like the millennial entitlement here among Patriots “fans” is off the charts. “We as fans deserve to know the truth!” “My Kraft Team is better than yours!”. Are you ****ing crybabies that sensitive? Some of you guys are social media whores sucking in every bit of gossip you can take. You know who you are. You need to go outside, take a deep breath and take a break. Believe you me …I tried to get in on one of the Kraft, Bill or Brady hate teams but I’m sorry…I’m just not cut out for that. I want to discuss the draft and the Patriots games. And i also want to do silly and pathetic memes…that too.

A little late on this (did it late last night and relistened to it this morning), but here's the full transcript if anyone is looking for it:

So the copyright (See Picture) to the "Dynasty" belongs to "Kraft Dynasty 2024" and Bob wants us to believe he had no say in the editorial content? I wish the reporter asked him if he watched the docuseries before it went public. If he said yes than we would know for sure he is lying about knowing the series was to negative.

View attachment 57254

Unfortunately I don't believe much of what Kraft says about his team anymore. He couldn't wait to throw the GOAT coach of all time under the bus when he left and he seems to lack the leadership that is necessary to oversee the team. Sad to watch the person who helped turn the team into perennial contenders and is now the worst managed team out of all of the local New England professional teams.

I gladly keep reposting, and If later proven wrong will gladly own, my assertion. Such is my level of confidence here.

Welcome, at least for a good while, to the New England Browns.

Last edited:
It wasn't:

"Ridley has expressed a desire privately and publicly to return to Jacksonville under the right deal, with factors such as being a Florida native and the ability to have a second season with Trevor Lawrence both at play. If the money is equal or close to equal, Ridley is expected to return to Jacksonville, per the source. "

He wasn't coming here, barring the Patriots going to a point that would have been obscene where he would have been crazy not to take it. But he's also not a 26-year-old player with his best years ahead of him and it would have probably taken them paying him like he was to sway him.

He didn't even mention the Patriots in his press conference in Tennessee, basically saying it was between the Titans and Jaguars as his options. I thought that in and of itself was also pretty telling.

Yep, I felt like that was pretty clear throughout the process. I get the desire for a really good WR, but you have to work with what you can, and going overboard out of need doesn’t make sense, especially when you are a couple of seasons from really being relevant.

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
Team Bill just hisses like a cat at the mere mention of Robert Kraft.
Trigger GIF by MOODMAN

I still don't see The Dynasty as a hit piece on BB, and I was a IBBWT until the Parker extension. The guy's basically been equated to Palpatine for who knows how long. A TV show release to a general audience (non Patriots fans) is going to reinforce that.

That $50 million will be carried forward and eventually spent.
"....and eventually spent"
Gotta love the eternal optimism of the Glass Completely Full segment of fanbases.

The proverb........
Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.
.....seems applicable here, except it must be modified given Kraft's Patriots have been the lowest spending team for the past decade.

Here goes....
Fool me once, shame on you; fool me ten times, I'm still gonna buy what Robert is selling .....and I am grateful the Kraft Group ponied up for leader Jacoby Brissett. Now..........
1711556714030.png

Dude won 6 SBs with a 7th rated QB, but still believes this... or maybe it's all smoke and mirrors... Not like there aren't 10th or 15th rated QBs in the NFL HoF or anything... That being said, unless they do something truly horrible, I'll always be a fan of the Trinity (RKK/BB/TB12), and will sometimes malign yet defend them, huge warts and all.

On if he’d like to see a quarterback taken with the #3 pick:

“I guess, as a fan, I put my fan hat on, and I definitely would … you know, in the end, you can’t win in this league consistently unless you have a first-rate quarterback and a first-rate coach. On the other hand, you’re in a different position, and we’ve never been in the third draft position since we’ve owned the team and what happens, a lot of people behind are really desperate to move up. So we’re going to be open to whatever can come our way, but in the end, I’ll let the team make the decision what they think is best. One way or another, I’d like to see us get a top-rate young quarterback.”

Last edited:
When you punish winners who accomplish and contribute by taking the fruits of their success, then by one means or other use those funds to subsidize the habits and lifestyle of your losers, you get more losers and fewer winners. How is this not obvious?

It really irks you guys that Kraft is so much more successful and admired a man than you, doesn't it?

It really irks you guys that Kraft is so much more successful and admired a man than you, doesn't it?
i begrudge him none of his money. i begrudge players none of theirs (though i admit i at some of their salaries based on their ability vs. others). even if someone is in a fluff profession and rich,that's how things work. what's in demand gets paid.i am pissed because of kraft's bs vendetta against bb. his fake innocence about the contents of the doc makes it worse.

i begrudge him none of his money. i begrudge players none of theirs (though i admit i at some of their salaries based on their ability vs. others). even if someone is in a fluff profession and rich,that's how things work. what's in demand gets paid.i am pissed because of kraft's bs vendetta against bb. his fake innocence about the contents of the doc makes it worse.
Sorry, but you are delusional: there is no vendetta. There is merely the fact of Belichick's dismal failures in his declining years and the consequences which necessarily and rightly flowed from those failures.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back