PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ring Ceremony this weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a wonky off-season, post season, people leaving, Revis showing his true colors. Mevis is happy and got his money and to be hones, and flame away, I would rather lose without him than win with him. He is a self-centred little puke.

Brady and Belichick are the best qb/coach combo ever and they deserve this and the other 3 rings they got...well deserved as always.

"Now before I pass out the rings I want you guys to understand we have 31 other owners and teams to think about..."
21996a_lg.jpeg

What a wonky off-season, post season, people leaving, Revis showing his true colors. Mevis is happy and got his money and to be hones, and flame away, I would rather lose without him than win with him. He is a self-centred little puke.

Brady and Belichick are the best qb/coach combo ever and they deserve this and the other 3 rings they got...well deserved as always.

You would take every other season over the past 10 years excluding last season? That's like being a colts fan.

"No word if Malcolm Butler will be able to participate given his recent punishment from Bill Belichick, but it wouldn’t be a party without the Super Bowl hero."

I doubt the above would happen, but I have a feeling that, as Team Captain, Tom Brady would tell Belichick, "If Malcolm isn't there, I won't be there."
I think that was a stupid comment on the part of the writer of the article. There is absolutely zero reason to think that any on-field punishment would impact the ring ceremony, so implying that that is even up in the air was kind of silly.

"No word if Malcolm Butler will be able to participate given his recent punishment from Bill Belichick, but it wouldn’t be a party without the Super Bowl hero."

I doubt the above would happen, but I have a feeling that, as Team Captain, Tom Brady would tell Belichick, "If Malcolm isn't there, I won't be there."

I mean, is that even a thing worth bringing up? Of course Butler will be there. That might be the dumbest thing a mediot has said in a while, even more so than the whole ban him for a year crap. I continue to get amazed by the idiotic stuff these guys print.

Last edited:
Amazing the level of anger towards Mr. Kraft, as much as I disagree with his recent actions.. many of you should have been around for the Victor Kiam/Billy Sullivan shenanigans...

Mr. Kraft does this event well.. would love to be a fly on the wall..

Amazing the level of anger towards Mr. Kraft, as much as I disagree with his recent actions.. many of you should have been around for the Victor Kiam/Billy Sullivan shenanigans...

Mr. Kraft does this event well.. would love to be a fly on the wall..

Yes, Kraft does do insincere, meaningless platitudinous glad-handing well.

Kiam, Sullivan & Kraft are all Dead To Me

many of you should have been around for the Victor Kiam/Billy Sullivan shenanigans.

I was. I luv'd those benches at Sullivan/Schaeffer/Foxboro. Over here in Da Bronx Supermarket we even have Kiam Hot Dogs lol

Yes, Kraft does do insincere, meaningless platitudinous glad-handing well.

Kiam, Sullivan & Kraft are all Dead To Me

Somehow in the big scheme of things that matters??? :D:D

Guess if that works so be it... "dead to me" seems a lot over the edge. I completely disagree with what Kraft did, but cannot go to the Tony Soprano extreme... gotta weigh out the "plusses" and "minuses". And even though the scale has tilted somewhat, he is still the best owner in NE sports right now.. probably in the top ten nationally.

Last edited:
Players have left for other teams for any number of reasons since the beginning of time. Revis deserves a ring.

And speaking for me personally....I'd like to see Kraft there and someone chop block him. I'd like to see an injury.

I'd settle for Kraft getting a severe case of laryngitis.

Somehow in the big scheme of things that matters??? :D:D

Guess if that works so be it... "dead to me" seems a lot over the edge. I completely disagree with what Kraft did, but cannot go to the Tony Soprano extreme... gotta weigh out the "plusses" and "minuses". And even though the scale has tilted somewhat, he is still the best owner in NE sports right now.. probably in the top ten nationally.

It's too bad that Kraft doesn't value our fandom nearly as much as you value his ownership.

Without Brady and Belichick he's just another owner.

It's too bad that Kraft doesn't value our fandom nearly as much as you value his ownership.

Without Brady and Belichick he's just another owner.
Absolutely correct sir. If Leon Hess doesn't die and the Jets aren't sold to Woody Johnson, BB doesn't leave and the Pats in effect change places with the Jets. What some people forget is that Kraft ran off Parcells and brought in Bobby Grier to run the team. That certainly was a stroke of genius.

Any pictures of the rings yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back