PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ring Ceremony this weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do I sign up to get mine?

I wonder if Revis shows up after saying crap about the Patriots and Brady.

i hope one of the scumbag media have the balls to ask Baghdad Bob what he feels like honoring the team and coaches he sold down the river to Herr Goodell....F Krafty Bob

Word is that Kraft had the rings designed in the shape of an asterisk at the request of Goodell, Kensil, and the rest of the Jets ... er, pardon, NFL front office.

I wonder if the Dorito Dinks will be there...

He will be creeping in the background like he was in the white house visit.

The NFL will probably step in to stop this too. Pats should have kept this quiet. From now on they need to keep everything quiet. NO ONE in that league can be trusted.

"No word if Malcolm Butler will be able to participate given his recent punishment from Bill Belichick, but it wouldn’t be a party without the Super Bowl hero."

I doubt the above would happen, but I have a feeling that, as Team Captain, Tom Brady would tell Belichick, "If Malcolm isn't there, I won't be there."

Well, this should be delightfully awkward...
Only if there are fans there to boo Kraft, otherwise, the players are all Professionals and will behave in such a manner, no matter how they feel about his decision not to appeal.

Only if there are fans there to boo Kraft, otherwise, the players are all Professionals and will behave in such a manner, no matter how they feel about his decision not to appeal.

By awkward, I meant the thoughts that some of these guys might be wrestling with that day, if only briefly.

Word is that Kraft had the rings designed in the shape of an asterisk at the request of Goodell, Kensil, and the rest of the Jets ... er, pardon, NFL front office.

Another possibility...

2015Ring_zpskt1ftx4m.png

The NFL will probably step in to stop this too. Pats should have kept this quiet. From now on they need to keep everything quiet. NO ONE in that league can be trusted.
That's what happens when you're on Double Secret Probation!

I'd present Revis with his in NJ during the Pats/Jets game. Jets fans can crow all they want, he needed to come to New England to have any chance of getting a ring. They know it and we know it.

I'd present Revis with his in NJ during the Pats/Jets game. Jets fans can crow all they want, he needed to come to New England to have any chance of getting a ring. They know it and we know it.
Brilliant! Give it to him at the coin toss. 50 yard line in front of 80,000.

Players have left for other teams for any number of reasons since the beginning of time. Revis deserves a ring.

And speaking for me personally....I'd like to see Kraft there and someone chop block him. I'd like to see an injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back