PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

RhodyPatriot's Thread About Seymour

Status
Not open for further replies.

RhodyPatriot

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Hey Richard, a self promoting man's man doesn't make excuses.
Big Sey has been a Big Zero for 2 years running. Will he show up in the playoffs? I have my doubts.

Re: Bigger impact - Seymour's mouth or his game?

Big Sey has been a Big Zero for 2 years running. Will he show up in the playoffs? I have my doubts.

Never heard the man say a negative word:rolleyes:

Saying you've been hurt & not 100% when your hurt and not 100% is more than ok. We have no issues with Sey other than hoping he'll come up big Saturday night.

Can we merge this with the Maroney is Glass and Merriweather is a bust threads. Throw the Macmullen crap in there too.

Why don't you go to the movies instead of watching the game.. what a ridiculous post.. guess you need some attention.

It's a very legitimate question. Now put the kool-aid down and answer it. Which is the bigger impact with Sey, his mouth or his game?

Table for 1.......by the kitchen door!

It's a very legitimate question. Now put the kool-aid down and answer it. Which is the bigger impact with Sey, his mouth or his game?

It is not a legitimate question, not sure what games you have been watching.. but he has been getting stronger every game, if you are looking for stats look at another defense.

His game, since he doesn't really say much of anything and he is a very good 3-4 DE. How hard was that?

Is he the all-world player he was a couple of years ago? No, but injuries will do that. People must forget that he was PUPed for the first half of this year, and is probably not 100% even now. Give him an offseason to get it all together, and maybe he comes back at full strength next year. Or, maybe we have to accept that he's no longer an all-world talent, and will have to settle for "very good" instead. Either works for me.

Hey I was wondering: what do you guys think will have a bigger impact, Brady's mouth or his game?

Since they've both done the same amount of complaining and excuse-making, which is zero, I'd say this is an equally applicable question.

Game of course. He only "mouths off" (if you can call it that) a couple times a year, if that.

PS, his mouth can't make takles :D

Richard Seymour makes one comment in what, the last two years about himself, and now he has a big mouth and is self-promoting? On top of that the comment is a matter-of-fact piece of truth! Self-promoting is terrell owens or chad johnson saying how the ball should be thrown their way more often than it already is; matt leinart or brady quinn appearing on talk shows before they have even started a single NFL game; or a retired player trying to make a case of why he should be in the hall of fame.

Just my opinion, but I'm not buying the argument that Seymour is "self-promoting".

seymour has never had huge stats. he is not in there for stats. he is in there because he requires a double-team, which frees up the linebackers on a blitz to get through. last time i looked, the pats are second in the league in sacks, and the linebackers have the majority of them.
seymour sucks? i dont think so buddy.

if Seymour didnt say he wasnt a 100%..you'd assume hes just terrible and lost it. its not an excuse. its a real reason and hes playing through it and getting back to shape

You should drink some Kool aid.

Try this--*Jim Jones.*

Damn!

What is with the negative posts the day before the Patriots first playoff game this season?

Never heard the man say a negative word:rolleyes:

Really? Richard had things to say about Deion Branch leaving and he had things to say about the coaching staff last season after he played like a dog all year long. Now this season we get the he hurt his knee 2 1/2 years ago spin? This knee was so damaged it required a minor scope procedure not a major surgery. It's affected him for 2 1/2 years? He's making excuses for playing like a dog since he signed a big contract a couple of years ago. Richard needs to shut up and play. We'll see if he makes an impact in the playoffs this season. Big Sey has been a non-factor on this team.... for 2 years running.

Really? Richard had things to say about Deion Branch leaving and he had things to say about the coaching staff last season after he played like a dog all year long. Now this season we get the he hurt his knee 2 1/2 years ago spin? This knee was so damaged it required a minor scope procedure not a major surgery. It's affected him for 2 1/2 years? He's making excuses for playing like a dog since he signed a big contract a couple of years ago. Richard needs to shut up and play. We'll see if he makes an impact in the playoffs this season. Big Sey has been a non-factor on this team.... for 2 years running.
I think it is funny,but you seem to be the one that wants RS to drink the Kool-Aid.I think he is still pissed at BB for being benched that time.
I am not going to argue with you that he might not tout the house line all the time,but as others in the thread have told you,you must separate this from his playing abilities.
Richard is not Dwight Freeney(Thank God btw)his job is different!!!!

Last edited:

Can we merge this with the Maroney is Glass and Merriweather is a bust threads. Throw the Macmullen crap in there too.

Why don't we include all your worthless posts too? That would unclutter the board nicely.

i feel Richard Seymour will have a great time this evening/night

If you're any kind of a man's man, why don't you ask him yourself rather than calling him out on an internet message board...

My guess is you'd lack the stones to because you're just another tough talking self promoting internet fan boy.

This place used to be a reasonably intelligent place to discuss the game and this team. Even critically. The kneejerk bandwaggon overflow is really dragging it down. We're now at loudmouth schoolboy level. We have more smack talking home team trolls than visitors trolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back