PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rex Ryan to play Patriot fan in new movie...no B.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought Jimmy said it best:

Jets safety Jim Leonhard said Ryan, who wears a suit in his part as a Boston-based lawyer and New England Patriots fan, fit the profile of the Foxborough faithful.

"When you cast an amateur actor, give them a role that's natural," Leonhard said. "I think it's pretty obvious over the last few years that he's proven to be a Patriots fan. They just gave him what he knows."

Just one more reason to like Rex.....I don't care what any of you say.....he rattles our chains doing his job for his team.....he is a heck of a coach.....and he has a great sense of humor......

If BB wasn't here, I would be totally happy with Rex coaching the Pats....

I thought that they already did the remake of Footloose.

Pretty sure Sandler was born in Brooklyn, but raised in NH. He went to the same H.S as me

Who gives a f@#$?

Just one more reason to like Rex.....I don't care what any of you say.....he rattles our chains doing his job for his team.....he is a heck of a coach.....and he has a great sense of humor......

No, no, no, no and uh... no! :D

You LIKE being irritated by that degenerate fat bastard? What are you, some kind of masochist? :confused: The only thing I appreciate is he makes it so extremely easy to loathe everything about him and his collection of miscreants. If the Green Beans had a coach like **** Vermeil or Cowher, etc. -- someone with genuine integrity -- there'd be more of a dilemma.

Sandler is not my style of humor and he is a Jets fan but, just the concept of Ryan playing a Pats fan is hilarious. I'll never forget Sandler on the sideline of the Superbowl in 05 saying, "if my Jets couldn't be here I'm rooting for the Eagles".

Last edited:
If it's true it may mark the beginning of the end for Rex as the Jets head coach. You don't see BB doing ish like this and it's part of the reason he's been coaching the team over 10 years.

Whiza...will you please zip it???...you're gonna spoil the ending to the movie!!!!!!!!!

Whiza...will you please zip it???...you're gonna spoil the ending to the movie!!!!!!!!!

Yeah. That Adam Sandler is a veritable master of cinematic suspense. Should be a real cliffhanger.

dont worry, there's always the sequel!

The Rex hate is testimony to the great job has done. if you can't laugh at this, you probably don't laugh too often

The Rex hate is testimony to the great job has done.

No. The Rex loathing is testament to the man's boorishness, sloth, and sexual perversity. It has nothing to do with the job he's done.

come on guys... i know you all hate rex, and for god damn good reasons, but nobody thinks this is a little funny?

yeah sandlers recent movies suck. they arent billy madison, happy gilmore's anymore, but i thought rex doing this was funny.

OK...it's a "little" funny...like, you know the head of a pin?...now if you take that point and then reduce it down to the sub-atomic level...let's say a quark or a lepton...that is how funny it is...which reminds me of a physics joke....let's see who "gets" it first....

the bartender says.."sorry,we don't serve faster than light neutrinos in here....."

a neutrino walks in a bar...

OK...it's a "little" funny...like, you know the head of a pin?...now if you take that point and then reduce it down to the sub-atomic level...let's say a quark or a lepton...that is how funny it is...which reminds me of a physics joke....let's see who "gets" it first....

the bartender says.."sorry,we don't serve faster than light neutrinos in here....."

a neutrino walks in a bar...

Let me think about that

heh heh heh...wiseguy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye