PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rex Ryan "surprised, a bit direspected" at late game Brady-to-Moss pass attempt

Status
Not open for further replies.
more importantly, as someone on another board noted, why did the Jest blitz on the play in question? They sent 7 men! If the game was over, patriots should have stopped playing, whatever other whiny comment you come up with, why were the Jest still playing?

Does FnordCircle care to comment?

Last edited:
Anything to divert this windbag's horrendous collapse. I don't think ANYONE could have predicted this team would go 1-6 after that 3-0 start. He talked his team up so much, got them so pumped up before the first three games, the moron burned out his team before the end of September.

With their players and schedule, Belichick would have this team at 7-3, 6-4 at worst.

I hope Rex is enjoying the Big Apple because it's going to be very soon before he's added to the laundry list of failures.

Rex Ryan wouldn't know respect if it was served to him wrapped in bacon on a hoagie roll with a cup of mayo on top and a lifetime supply of fried pork skins on the side.

What a great head coach. Surely this man is some sort of genious, I guess Mangini left his "How to Coach an NFL team for Dummies" book along with the number for Frank's Pizza in his desk when he left.

Concentrate on non-football issues and your players concentrate on non-football issues. Get sucked in to the media, and your players get sucked in.

Last edited:
I'd be pretty miffed about this if someone got hurt on that Moss pass attempt, as I would have on that hail mary.

Cry me a river Rexy. If you didn't want to get disrespected, then you shouldn't have been barking your big yap all week long before the game. Apparently the Jets can dish the trash talk but they can't take it when they get served!

Rex Ryan wouldn't know respect if it was served to him wrapped in bacon on a hoagie roll with a cup of mayo on top and a lifetime supply of fried pork skins on the side.

Actually as I recall we served him the disrespect with a cup of Mayo on top. Thank you thank you very much I'll be here all week.

What did they expect us to do, after they unleashed the force of nature that is Mark Sanchez on us? :)

First you open your mouth to win your SUPERBOWL against New England

Second
Mark Sanchez opens his mouth to eat a hot dog

Third
and most recently you open your mouth because you feel disrespected??

Oh boy.... go cry and feel better Rexy....:yeeha:

I am very sick of any NYJ opening their mouth @ this point.

Does FnordCircle care to comment?

Yeah good luck trying to color me as a Rex Ryan apologist, dude. The guy's got a good defensive head but his ******ed emotional disposition ala his father is going to screw him in the long run.

Yeah good luck trying to color me as a Rex Ryan apologist, dude. The guy's got a good defensive head but his ******ed emotional disposition ala his father is going to screw him in the long run.

Nice try at sidestepping your original point about the "disrespectful Patriots".

It was a 7 man blitz, "dude".

Here he is at the press conference, talking about disrespect.

jabba.jpg

Nice try at sidestepping your original point about the "disrespectful Patriots".

I haven't watched the play on DVR, the Jets were probably expecting a run same as I was and were bringing people against the run.

I'm not sidestepping the point primarily because it's an irrelevant one to me. I don't like the Jets and I don't care what they were doing on that play because it doesn't change the fact that we tried for a last ditch long pass to Randy Moss to get him a garbage time TD. The only positive from the play, like I said before, is that I liked the team solidarity it represented. Other than that it was a hollow attempt at salvaging Randy's day at a time when the team should be worried about putting away the win and staying healthy.

It was a 7 man blitz, "dude".

Pick more important things to get annoyed with.

Pick more important things to get annoyed with.

Annoyed??

It's hilarious and GREAT entertainment!

For 6 months Ryan has been campaigning to get into BB's head, and the exact opposite thing happened! The irony is great! (and, evidently, lost on you).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes