PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rex Ryan "surprised, a bit direspected" at late game Brady-to-Moss pass attempt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares about respect, really he should just be embarrassed for the Patriots for running such a bush league play. What ever happened to "The Patriots Way" or acting with a minimum amount of dignity.

Love the Pats but that was junk.

that went out the window after they were ridiculed for spygate that was blown out of proportion and they got docked a pick then their SB hopes the next year were dashed week 1

My thing is less about disrespect and more about people who complain about running up the score: what exactly are you going to accomplish by throwing a hail mary when you're down by 17 as time expires?

The Jets have no right to talk about disrespect. It's typical of wanna-be bullies on the playground to act tough, but the minute they get bullied, cry like babies.

Was it a jerk thing to do? Yes, and I loved it. Screw the Jets.

this is pretty funny lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I give the guy this: he's got the biggest set of hypocritical nuts in the universe.

I have no problem with how he feels. A lot of coaches would feel the same. Maybe we were practicing for future situations. I do not know.

Maybe Brady felt disrespected that the Jets were still sending blitzes at him with 30 seconds left. I guess we'll never know for sure.

One thing we do know, however, is the Rexie is a candy ass crying beetch.

Maybe Brady felt disrespected that the Jets were still sending blitzes at him with 30 seconds left. I guess we'll never know for sure.

One thing we do know, however, is the Rexie is a candy ass crying beetch.

Good point. Also, when the Jets last had the ball with the game over, were they running it or were they trying to score with a bomb?

Sexy Rexy is like a bad case of the Clap
A festering boil that smells bad and requires a shot to beat
Consider the pass a dose of pennicillan

Repeat treatment as nessasary

So, talking **** before games isn't disrespectful, but passing on 3rd and 6 is?

Why come to me? What have I done to deserve such generosity?

3Godfather.jpg

WELL, the Jest season is over, and we don't play them again... so SO SORRY TUBBY!

How about the first game when he had all ex Pats as team captains, i think that is disrespectful.

Yeah. Watch that NOT get brought up by the New York-run media outlets when this is undoubtedly discussed to death in sports talk this week.

He should just tell Belichick to kiss his week 2 Superbowl ring :rolleyes:

How about the first game when he had all ex Pats as team captains, i think that is disrespectful.

Yes. Izzo made sense; O'Connell was just a slap in the face.

Eff Rex.

I feel disrespected by the fact that I've to read about an obese man complain to the media that he'd felt disrespected by a certain action made from his weekend opponent.

I also felt disrespected by CBS for showing close-ups of him on TV. I don't want to look at that tub-of-goo for any amount of seconds.

That wasn't a diss at Rex as much as it was a "Let's give Randy one last shot at sticking it to Revis" after Revis ran his mouth this week. That was all about Revis, not the Jets and not Rex.

Regards,
Chris

Good. Every ounce of energy and moment of attention he and his team give to issues of respect is taken away from those things that contribute to winning.

Probably the smartest thing he's ever going to say. No, we don't respect you Rex. You should do something to change that, but I'm pretty sure it's not going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call