PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rex Ryan "surprised, a bit direspected" at late game Brady-to-Moss pass attempt

Status
Not open for further replies.
so he can make kevin o'connell and izzo as team captains. says we will whip them and all and its gamesmanship but now he is disrespected....*sigh*

Who cares about respect, really he should just be embarrassed for the Patriots for running such a bush league play. What ever happened to "The Patriots Way" or acting with a minimum amount of dignity.

Love the Pats but that was junk.

Yeah, if only they hadn't run that play, the Jets would demonstrate respect and affection for the Pats in subsequent meetings. :rolleyes: They hate each other and the level of hatred won't increase or decrease with this play.

The play was absolutely not needed, but hardly bush league. The Jets still had a timeout and I doubt Belichick wanted to give them the ball one more time. Throwing to Moss obviously was a poke at Revis. I think Belichick is more than happy to have the Jets thinking about respect and individual battles rather than winning games.

I felt disrespected by the way his team was talking before week two.

I agree 100%. And I felt disrespected by the way he and his team have been talking since he's been head coach. F*#k them.

I am the only one who's sick of listening to a bunch a multi-millionaires whining about respect? Who cares?

These guys make millions of dollars to play a stupid game. I mean, I love football, but this kind of crap drives me crazy sometimes.

Yeah, if only they hadn't run that play, the Jets would demonstrate respect and affection for the Pats in subsequent meetings. :rolleyes: They hate each other and the level of hatred won't increase or decrease with this play.

The play was absolutely not needed, but hardly bush league. The Jets still had a timeout and I doubt Belichick wanted to give them the ball one more time. Throwing to Moss obviously was a poke at Revis. I think Belichick is more than happy to have the Jets thinking about respect and individual battles rather than winning games.

Totally sums up my thoughts.

I am the only one who's sick of listening to a bunch a multi-millionaires whining about respect? Who cares?

These guys make millions of dollars to play a stupid game. I mean, I love football, but this kind of crap drives me crazy sometimes.

Actually, I completely agree with this too.......:D

Last edited:
Anyone remember Sir Snacks-a-lot saying that he and the Jets expected to be paying a visit to the White House during a MNF interview early in the season?

So, who's going to write the check for that tour? It won't be the Jest. They're starting to write checks they can't cash.

That karma, she's a *****.

itsstillrealtomedammit.jpg

"It's still real to me ,damn it"
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1644737

Last edited:
this guy needs to shut up already. why cant he realize that its the defenses job to stop the offense no matter what they do. we're trying to end the game. its the NFL..u cant do the expected everytime anymore and expect to win.

and the whole disrespected thing shouldnt be coming out of his mouth. hes the 1 who put 3 ex patriots as captains for the games.

I don't think Wrecks should be complaining about it, but I'll admit that I was surprised at the time. Looked to me like Tommy was giving Randy one last chance to burn Revis long.

Last edited:
Rex Ryans team disrespects you with their mouths, BBs team disrespects you with their play.

i don't know about you guys, but i'm sick of talking about the Jets. i'm glad we won't have to hear or see those bums until next year.

Tubby should spend less time worrying about respect, and more time worrying about how his rookie QB is tanking and regressing by the game. At this rate, we're gonna see an 8 INT game soon. :rolleyes:

F*CK the JETS

I don't think Wrecks should be complaining about it, but I'll admit that I was surprised at the time. Looked to me like Tommy was giving Randy one last chance to burn Revis long.

I was suprised too. On one hand, the Pats did allow 14 points in about 5 seconds last week so BBs reasoning is defensible. But conventionally, it was a bit over the top.

Either way, Ryan has not done enough to earn respect. He is another one who needs to be quiet and get his revenge by winning games.

It's ok. I'm sure the jest will get their revenge in the playoffs. Oh...wait...nm

Tubby Wrecks: blubbery, bloviating hypocrite

Haven't seen this mentioned yet, but Tubby Wrecks sent out the same "captains" for Sunday's coin toss that he did week two at the Meadowlands -- former Pats players. With all the hot air he's been blowing since preseason about the Patriots, not kissing Belichick's rings, blah, blah, then pulling stunts like this, how the hell can he complain about feeling "disrespected" on that late bomb attempt to Moss? Then he calls timeout with a few seconds left so his little boy QB can throw a hail Mary into the end zone in retaliation. I wish we would've intercepted him one last time. Tubby loves dishing it but the fat baby can't take it. What a weird piece of work he is. It's like he doesn't know how to act being a head coach and is grasping at straws.

Quite simply I have no respect for the Jets and neither should the pats they havent been relevant since broadway Joe was QB 40 years ago. Sure its a rivalry but cmon big picture (playoff and superbowl) they just arent a consideratrion and hevnt been in many years.

Re: Tubby Wrecks: blubbery, bloviating hypocrite

Rexie Tire tube hasn't shut his fat trap for 3 months now and we wants us to apologize for the Moss bomb ? No way porky, no effin way ! You made your bed, sleep in it fat boy. Whatever we do to you has been asked for 10 times over.

Heh. 'Team Captain' Larry Izzo once again committed a penalty on kick return.

I do feel a twinge of sadness as I really like Izzo but was not sad to see him replaced by younger faster Patriots.

Last edited:
Re: Tubby Wrecks: blubbery, bloviating hypocrite

Fatosaurus Rex (copyright DO 2009 :}) likes to cry, whine and blabber. Apparently, he's prepping his team for how they're going to feel after another season of frustration!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back