PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rex Ryan: Manning prepares more than Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rex's mouth continues to write checks that his team can't cash...

even more reason to put up 60 pts against them...if they make it past the Colts.

The Colts need to send the Jets, and their foot loving, fat mouth coach home this weekend!

I want Peyton Manning to have his eighth career one-and-done playoff run and I want the Patriots to absolutely destroy the Jets, again.

It would be quite the win-win.

Rex Ryan is still embarrassed from Brady's monday night juggernaut, bull dozing job 45-3 rout. he's a disaster, let's hope he makes it to gillette.

Who cares about what this man says anyways?

Rex will look like a clown when they lose to the dolts.Everyone here in nyc thinks the jets should win this game.I dont see how much they are better then the colts.

Who cares about what this man says anyways?
Fat Mans comments should come with a disclaimer... for Entertainment Purposess Only.

FatRex_3.gif

Last edited:
Aaah, old twinkle toes opens his big yap again. He's constantly writing checks his team can't cash. As the song goes "a little less talk and a lot more action". Colts will win big.

OK, now it's official: I'm sick of hearing about Rex Ryan. :(

Obviously, he says such stuff in order to get it reprinted. The guy won't shut up no matter what happens to his team or how much he gets beaten or proven wrong.

I mean, the whole idea that he could know who prepares more is ludicrous anyway. He's got so much time on his hands that he watches Manning and Brady and takes notes and then arrives at a conclusion about "who prepares more" all while coaching his own team? WTF does this numskull hope to achieve by bringing Brady into the mix? :confused:

I suppose I've fallen into the trap, too, by reacting instead of ignoring. Rex Ryan is the type of person who needs to be ignored in order to really get to him. Easier said than done, I suppose. :eek:

Between his wife's goofy foot fetish and Rex's insatiable urge to stick both of his own feet in his mouth it's crazy.

He's an exhibitionist, he can't help it. He has to let it all hang out. No censorship.

how the hell would ryan know who prepares more that the other. He is talking out of his 4ss.

Hes probably trying to say that Manning identifies schemes and breaks down a defense better than Brady during the game.

He's an exhibitionist, he can't help it. He has to let it all hang out. No censorship.

He's the quintessential narcissist.

I'm sure his upbringing had alot to do with it. I saw a clip of some anecdotes about him earlier this year, about him, his brother and his father and it just struck me as bizarre and kind of creepy. He probably thinks everything in life is about showing up other people, by any means necessary.

how the hell would ryan know who prepares more that the other. He is talking out of his 4ss.

Considering the size of his ass, it's more a blaring megaphone than a guy talking.

How is it possible that "Fat Idiot Rex Ryan" in google search images provides the following result;

attachment.php
inez2.jpg

;).

Last edited:
I didn't mind it when Rex said that he wasn't hired to kiss BBs rings.

I didn't mind Ryan on Hard Knocks (entertaining actually).

I didn't mind it when he says he wants to kick BB's *****.

I really don't care about the "Feet-gate" or "Trip-gate"

However, making an authoritative statement about how one great QB perpares more than another for a game? I don't get the motivation.

My thoughts exactly. I was going to post the same thing, its a compliment when you really think about it. :p

Yeah I agree.. And I also want to point out that when you talk **** about the patriots and try to piss them off.. it really does have some sort of effect.

They make lots of money and there professionals so you would think this type of stuff doesn't really bother them.. I mean there making millions of dollars to give it all they have.. However just put yourself into a situation where you already got paid and expected to go out and perform at a high level.. and then some tool starts talking smack and questioning your skills.. That would definitely eek out a little more adrenaline and maybe thats the difference between a play completion or an interception/fumble.

so moral of the story- Rex Ryan while entertaining is a complete moron. But we already knew that.

Last edited:
Hatred level is high for Brady. It's obvious teams have no answer for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News