PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rex Ryan Leaves Voice Mail For Jets Season Ticket Holders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you serious? hahah

Ryan is wasting his time doing crap like that while Belichick is preparing for this week's game.

You're exaggerating a bit. It's not like it took Ryan too long to make 20 phone calls.

I actually think it's kind of cool. Not something that I would expect (or want) BB to do... but, really... what does this hurt?

Good for the jests, I say.

As for Mr. Serious Guy... really? fatty fat fatso jokes are too over the line for you.... wow.

Muffy and I take great exception to your uncivility. It disturbs our discussions as we sit in our red seats reviewing our Fidelity portfolios. So much noise! Do stop, you brute.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha A buddy of mine, FOR REAL, got told to quiet down at the game......

Just laughed out loud at the office... well done, brother.

I got tickets for this game on eBay. Still waiting for the season ticket holder to relay Tubby Wrecks' call ... :eek:

I think it's pathetic for him to come out a say, "I'm not as good of a coach as Bill Belichick". While true, you don't come out and say that. way to instill confidence in your players, Rex. Goodness!

In 2004, did Terry Francona come out and say that hes not as good of a manager as Torre, Scoscia and LaRussa. Time has shown he is on an even tier with them but.....I don't don't understand what derivitive value comes from making a statement like that.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha A buddy of mine, FOR REAL, got told to quiet down at the game......

Depends on what your buddy was yelling and when. If he was making noise when New England had the ball, I would've told him to shut up too.

Timestamp February 7, 2010:

Beep.......

"Hi, this is Rex Ryan, head coach of the New York Jets. I know we didn't meet the expectations you and I had for this year and were thoroughly embarrassed by the Patriots, but I have one very important request for you. I need your support. How about getting behind the great changes and entertainment I've brought the team? How about all the publicity we've stolen from the Giants this past year?

Let's get behind this goal and today send as many e-mails as you can to Mike Tannenbaum saying "We Back Rex". Your support is needed and very appreciated.

Beep......

Beep.......

"Hi, this is Rex Ryan, head coach of the New York Jets. I know we didn't meet the expectations you and I had for this year and were thoroughly embarrassed by the Patriots, but I have one very important request for you. I need your support. How about getting behind the great changes and entertainment I've brought the team? How about all the publicity we've stolen from the Giants this past year?

Let's get behind this goal and today send as many e-mails as you can to Mike Tannenbaum saying "We Back Rex". Your support is needed and very appreciated.

Beep......

We back rex.....to the unemployment line....:p

Beep.......

Beep......

Unless they pull a Lions and go 0-16 even Rex will get another years with the team...only another year ;)

Like the old Bartles & Jaymes ads.."and we thank you for your support...."

What's next a Gang Green pep rally and bonfire in the parking lot Saturday night? Maybe they can have a team social and let all the players wives wear there Varsity Jackets to the game.....why should a professional football team have to challenge their fans to be loud at a football game???isn't that a given at every home game??......he sounds almost apologetic when he's leaving the message

can't wait until Sunday

Are PSL sales finished for the Green Beans? Maybe he's just buttering up the fans for a hard pitch later in the season.
Just an educated guess, but I figure there's no way they are sold out of their PSL's. There have been reports of how much trouble the Giants have had in that area and, let's face it... the Jets are the red-headed step children of The Meadowlands.

If ryan had his way, it would be the whole stadium playing against our Pats. He's getting desperate. and knows that NY is rooting for the giants and not his jests.

If Ryan wants noise during the game maybe he should just eat a big plate of beans for breakfast.

ryan is funny as hell, but he's only scratching the surface. he shouldve promised something for a victory, like eating a footlong subway for every point the jets score

I know it's probably been said already, but I don't get why Rexy felt the need to do this. The Pats are arguably the Jets*' biggest rival right now, and IIRC all of their games are sold out on a season ticket basis anyway, so why does he think people won't show up? :confused:

I think it's actually a good move. You have to remember, the Jets suck, and New Yorkers are awful fans. They turned on this team pretty quickly last year, so something like this may get them on your side, for a bit at least.

If Ryan wants noise during the game maybe he should just eat a big plate of beans for breakfast.

That might scare away the rest of the team....but it might blend in with the nasty smells of the meadowland's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News