PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rex Ryan "I'm Challenging The League To Beat The Patriots"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure thing Rex

ngbbs4ae90e77783d4.jpg

Sure thing Rex

ngbbs4ae90e77783d4.jpg

I just popped in to laugh at how his comment could generate so much conversation on this forum and point out that the guy is simply trying to generate sound bytes. Then I saw this pick and almost spit my drink all over the screen. Well played, sir.

Why didn't Jabba get the tattoo on his FOOT. :confused: Mrs Gut could try and lick it off. :eek: It seems like a no brainer.

The guy is obsessed. I'm watching NFLN and he's on live now, talking about experience as a coach. Says "sure I've made some mistakes, you can say that about every coach .. .except maybe some people says Belichick." A compliment, in a way, to be sure, but the guy is obsessed. Either that or he thinks he can get into BB's head.

No offense, but I'll challenge NE to actually make it back to an AFCCG, something the Jets have done in the last two seasons whether they backed into the playoffs or not, even beating the Patriots to get there last season, I might add.

But do they have a SB ring to show for it? It's all about SB's in this league

He should challenge his own team to win the East.

I just wrote "Rex Ryan Is A Big Fat Clown" and put it to guitar...and left it on the WEEI whiner line....if some of you guys just call the station and tell the guy that answers the phone you want to hear that clip, he'll put it on the air...instead of cutting it, which is what they like to do when anyone says anything derogatory about Ryan...of course it's a puerile little ditty, but then, so is Wrecks Ryan...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News